Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Guide] A Faster Way Of Doing EoD B2F

Smile [Guide] A Faster Way Of Doing EoD B2F

It's not a full dungeon guide. More like a tactic for doing it faster for people who allready know the quests.

Wanted to make this because allot of people who I go b2f with have only ever done it the 'normal', generic way and explaining to them what to do is a pain.

Basically just making use of the time that you spend waiting for bosses spawn more effectively.

Well hope it helps some people, and if there is any other things that you can do to make it faster tell me ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZGPv53BcZE

I suggest watching it on youtube so its bigger. (It's in 1080p HD)

No replies :'(

nice for higher levels....but well i duo'd it while lvl 133(BL) with a 141 FB got to final room in less than an hour, but never saw that white glowing troll looking guy....(at work couldnt watch hi-res to see name)who is that and how did you start that side quest?

still nice video! and OMG 65.7GB!!!!

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

Banned
    30 mins eod2 Q.Q
    post it on the general discussion forum too since no1 uses this part of the forum lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trouvo View Post
    nice for higher levels....but well i duo'd it while lvl 133(BL) with a 141 FB got to final room in less than an hour, but never saw that white glowing troll looking guy....(at work couldnt watch hi-res to see name)who is that and how did you start that side quest?

Ever kill the bat in Fellins Luerow's room? It triggers sidequests that unlock the other 1/2 of the dungeon.

The Trolls are the main reason anyone bothers to run EODB2F.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Quote Originally Posted by Trouvo View Post

In the room with fellins, if you kill the archer on the back right wall. It triggers a bat to spawn (it disappears after 5 seconds), when you kill the bat it drops a nasty potion which is used to unlock a side quest.
    Well not going to write out a guide xD... If you miss this quest then your missing out on 9 of the 16 chests and some honour. =]

no we kill the bat and do what i thought was all the side quests vamps etc, just never saw him lol ill look up a guide thanx tho

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

No Pics: http://www.adikgaming.com/board/inde...showtopic=1770

Tell me if you find a better one. (That doesn't require logging in)
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    Ever kill the bat in Fellins Luerow's room? It triggers sidequests that unlock the other 1/2 of the dungeon.

The Trolls are the main reason anyone bothers to run EODB2F.
    Not just the trolls. OSM amp on slot armors are dropped by random boxes too.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast