Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: BM3 and BM2 Mission War for Wiz

BM3 and BM2 Mission War for Wiz

How is the war now esp in T5 now that BM3 is out. Is it now a WAR of Battle Modes since u can switch on using BM1, Bm2, and BM3 or there are still some skilled Wiz that can get high score even without BM3?

That's kind of hard ._.

I means you can still get a decent score without Bm3, but in Bm3, your dps is around at least 1.5 times higher than in Bm2.

I have decent gear, no runes, but pretty good skill. Went t4 twice to test out my Bm3, and BAM, Bm's everywhere, +15 stuffs everywhere >"<

If I'm in Aura, then people in Bm3 hit me like 3k, while I'm hitting them 500. Not fun to watch...

I manage to get rank 5 on that war and only died twice, but I was constantly in Bm3, Bm2, Aura. And that's only t4, I can't imagine what t5 would be like.
    Server Mercury
    Nana3B NanaRekca NanaNyaa BuNhi MaBuw XiuXiu

wow thats really hard considering what you said that BM3 DPS is better than BM2. are wiz's still on top of scores in wars? which class now is doing great in BM3 during war?

I have to say, out of every class, FA would be the one who benefit the most from BM3. Their dps in bm3 is insane. (5% rate + 5 max rate + 10% crit, 30% crit, 10 amp in 3 combo stack, really?). Also the problem of FA in bm2 which is only be able to hit 2 target is now totally solve in bm3, they can hit aoe just like WI.

But I guess, still depend on player skill and gears.
    Server Mercury
    Nana3B NanaRekca NanaNyaa BuNhi MaBuw XiuXiu