Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: WI Matk vs WA Atk

WI Matk vs WA Atk

Ok my matk is 870. and I have +9 and +10 topaz orbs, maxed out upgrade skills. I don't understand why it seems so low. My friend is a wa with i think +10 red osm gs and his atk is like 950. hes only a few levels higher than me. What do I need to do to improve my matk. the diff between us is ridiculous.

I feel loved... xD

Osmium
    Braclets, eppy's, +10 both ur weps. or u might have 2much str/dex and not enough it. set ur str/dex to gear req and rest go to int

I'm gonna take out my str and dex asap. i have a better eppy them him better braclets then him now. and my topaz orbs are 10/8 so im probably gonna trash them and get 20cd forcy orbs or something.... Thanks for the tips

Osmium
    np

Banned
    stats... that make a big diference :P WI STR max for Forcy gear (no orb) and DEX for 113 :P u can get more magic atack :P good luck

Banned
    you also gotta think skill stat. majority of wi's attacks are lances/cannons, which has high amp and low cast time, meaning even though he got a bit higher attack than you, your damage over time is likely to be around the same.

I didn't even think about DPS. and I need to replace my cannons with lances soon. thanks guys