Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Basic Wizard Guide. (By Nana3B)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwolf View Post
    Why should you not have hp steal in gloves? Crafted 7% amp with 1 or 2 slots, I myself would rather keep my crit/rate rings and put hp steal in the slot rather then a measly 2 defense. I'll sacrifice 2 defense for 10 crit dmg any day.
    If you have 3% on rune you won't be using a vamp ring, and you won't need it on glove

You only need a certain amount of hp % steal to live, but you can't really have too much defense

...wheres the monkey love is hydro disk...?
    IGN: Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
    Ikr...its the wiz skill with the lowest range, the only reason I see people wouldn't use it is that it has a kinda long casting time compared to the other low-range skills when it is casted...imo it's still the best skill to start your blink/dash/fade/buff in combo.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
    The FA in your signature looks like it's wearing a sig eof :|

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    If you have 3% on rune you won't be using a vamp ring, and you won't need it on glove

You only need a certain amount of hp % steal to live, but you can't really have too much defense
    And for before someone can afford one of those? OR if they chose to max out runes such as hp/m.amp/m.att first? Hp steal in gloves is not a bad choice. Obviously I know you only need a certain amount of hp% seeing as though i wasn't one of those noobs who says, "Oh why not use 4 life absorb ring +3s, 2 extortion bracelets, AND put hp steal in gloves" For those who would rather work on increasing their other stats first? Think they can forget the 2 measly defense and go with hp steal in their gloves. And while this game is made up of just the small increases. For those who don't have the money to pump into this game, those who simply don't want to, or just the newer players. We were ALL there at one point, sacrificing 2 defense for 10% critical damage? Sounded good back then, sounds just as good now. You have to be level 141 to use the rune anyways, need 240 AP just to use the dang thing and that will only get you 1%. So for before that? Generally newer players in this game go through temp armor like it's candy. Rarely are people wearing at 150 or 160 that they did at 120-130. Please, keep in mind, I'm talking about newer players not people who reroll or people who have money who have bought all of their new classes gear in advance.

Find a lot of people who get shadow titanium/osmium 7% amp char bound with a slot or two, it's temporary armor, why not put hp steal in there? Yes once you have the rune you don't need the hp steal you put in your gloves anymore. But by that time? Generally if you can afford to get that rune, your other runes and max em, you can afford new gloves.
    Last edited by Ravenwolf; 09-06-2012 at 11:32 AM.
    [/url]

B>Battle cart 2/3 Air/bloody disc 2/3 1 slot +0 titanium battleboots

Osmium
    Lightning cannon>all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwolf View Post
    And for before someone can afford one of those? OR if they chose to max out runes such as hp/m.amp/m.att first? Hp steal in gloves is not a bad choice. Obviously I know you only need a certain amount of hp% seeing as though i wasn't one of those noobs who says, "Oh why not use 4 life absorb ring +3s, 2 extortion bracelets, AND put hp steal in gloves" For those who would rather work on increasing their other stats first? Think they can forget the 2 measly defense and go with hp steal in their gloves. And while this game is made up of just the small increases. For those who don't have the money to pump into this game, those who simply don't want to, or just the newer players. We were ALL there at one point, sacrificing 2 defense for 10% critical damage? Sounded good back then, sounds just as good now. You have to be level 141 to use the rune anyways, need 240 AP just to use the dang thing and that will only get you 1%. So for before that? Generally newer players in this game go through temp armor like it's candy. Rarely are people wearing at 150 or 160 that they did at 120-130. Please, keep in mind, I'm talking about newer players not people who reroll or people who have money who have bought all of their new classes gear in advance.

Find a lot of people who get shadow titanium/osmium 7% amp char bound with a slot or two, it's temporary armor, why not put hp steal in there? Yes once you have the rune you don't need the hp steal you put in your gloves anymore. But by that time? Generally if you can afford to get that rune, your other runes and max em, you can afford new gloves.
    I am not sure about the hp steal % rune price in venus but here in mercury it is about 120mil.

I would say it is a reasonable price for a lv.140 would try to get. It is cheaper than an osm/tg 7 amp glove with 1 slot would be.

And I would argue it is one of the best runes to level first over m.attack/amp, etc, because not needing a vamp ring lets you use an extra crit1/ros9/rof9 (i would consider these cheap too)

and if you look at stats on those rings, they are far better than any single rune. so having an hp steal rune is like having 3-4 other runes maxed out.

+7 stit boots +9 osm gloves and you`re done! Long setting examples!

Question..

If im warring on lower lvl tier like t2 would it be good to put cannons or acid trap or vaccum on bm2? And also is mana upgrade better to have than sixth sense upgrade if yur warring?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123