Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AMP and crit rate

AMP and crit rate

Since WI doesn't have rate buff should I just go after amp as much as possible or should I still get deathblow orbs and helm?

Banned
    Go for as much crit rate as possible

Get crit dmg or amp only if you already have 45+ rate

RedOsmium
    I'd say go for rate and cd first as a WI

la la la. (bm2 and 3 are still better with 1+1 weaps) ta ta ta.

Buuuut. You kinda wanna get max rate no matter what your build is.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

so orbs and helm and accessories? that seems to be a waste of a chance to get more attack and amp if you ask me I guess.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamQuake16 View Post
    so orbs and helm and accessories? that seems to be a waste of a chance to get more attack and amp if you ask me I guess.
    Rate > All

There's not a lot of difference between 1k and 1.1k

But there is a lot of difference between 400 and 1k

rate all day until cabal becomes a non RNG based game

The only reason I was thinking amp > crit rate is because WI's would have to pump rate in their gears and accessories. And if I say get a... idk example Lapis orb of annihilation 8% cr and it is very hard to add amp to slots would i really want to get two of those instead of two 7 amp orbs and hit harder without crit. + say I get 3 rol1 which I already have in storage from being FB and FS and WA and stuff. the attack difference later when I could be wearing 3 ros9 and a vamp ring. Because like Cathy said there's not alot of difference between 1k and 1.1k but there is between 400 and 1k but if I had enough amp wouldn't I be hitting on the 1.1k anyway? xD If I can get enough money I'll test both sides. maybe I'll test in like stit or something so it isn't rediculously expensive.

Oh and as a side question, where can I get those tag things that tell your characters level and stats? Kinda hoping to show off when I get stronger
    Last edited by DreamQuake16; 08-05-2012 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamQuake16 View Post
    The only reason I was thinking amp > crit rate is because WI's would have to pump rate in their gears and accessories. And if I say get a... idk example Lapis orb of annihilation 8% cr and it is very hard to add amp to slots would i really want to get two of those instead of two 7 amp orbs and hit harder without crit. + say I get 3 rol1 which I already have in storage from being FB and FS and WA and stuff. the attack difference later when I could be wearing 3 ros9 and a vamp ring. Because like Cathy said there's not alot of difference between 1k and 1.1k but there is between 400 and 1k but if I had enough amp wouldn't I be hitting on the 1.1k anyway? xD If I can get enough money I'll test both sides. maybe I'll test in like stit or something so it isn't rediculously expensive.

Oh and as a side question, where can I get those tag things that tell your characters level and stats? Kinda hoping to show off when I get stronger
    http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/

use the linke cathy gave for dmg calc. It's pretty accurate. I've tested it many times in game and barely been off (maybe by single digit numbers)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast