Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3 O clock war today

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    I shall pvp lord when i come back to cabal
    nooo sae. no pvps. =P
    This was partly to get some more faces in t4. I'm not going t5 cuz im too lazy to level / i dont want to put anymore time into leveling on this game.
    The leveling is so boring and blah blah,
    as for Cathy,.... my low stats and gear doesnt make me the FB that I am. and t4 isn't exactly "easy" it's just more fun. all around its more fun, unless
    u spend all that money on gear and just want to fight som1 else who spent a bunch of usd.
    and in the end..... IT mainly just comes out to "who spent the most usd" or "who got the better deals on the gear they have". because with +15 gear it takes u days to die even vs som1 with +15 themselves.
    But i can totally see where you think gear makes the character Cathy. That's pretty much all u see today, gear no skill.

Shadow Titanium
    no one in this fking thread has skill - can this just be deleted already?

people make NA look like a bunch of retards

I'm pretty sure xi, romp, and I all posted in this thread.

Shadow Titanium
    oh well 97% then. still pretty pointless i almost died reading the 1st post.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    nooo sae. no pvps. =P
    This was partly to get some more faces in t4. I'm not going t5 cuz im too lazy to level / i dont want to put anymore time into leveling on this game.
    as for Cathy,.... my low stats and gear doesnt make me the FB that I am. and t4 isn't exactly "easy" it's just more fun. all around its more fun, unless
    u spend all that money on gear and just want to fight som1 else who spent a bunch of usd.
    and in the end..... IT mainly just comes out to "who spent the most usd" or "who got the better deals on the gear they have". because with +15 gear it takes u days to die even vs som1 with +15 themselves.
    But i can totally see where you think gear makes the character Cathy. That's pretty much all u see today, gear no skill.
    I like how everyone I insult calls me an alz buyer :P

Shadow Titanium
    where in that crappy paragraph did he call you an alz buyer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    no one in this fking thread has skill - can this just be deleted already?

people make NA look like a bunch of retards
    Some1 dunno wut "forum" is all about.
    lol.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    nooo sae. no pvps. =P
    Can you guys stop saying everyon in t5 spends usd? Ive never spent a single coin on cabal, not even to buy premium but I still have pretty decent gear and I can score 500s in t5 when I try to and help my nation building/defending when needed...You don't need to spend usd to be "good", and I know a lot of people who are.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    where in that crappy paragraph did he call you an alz buyer
    I'll take Reading Comprehension for 500, Alex Trebek

I never said Alz buying.. and if you're trying to read my mind then you failed cuz i was referring to "safe guards'" = usd.
    But lol i love how you jump straight to the "alz buying" thing lol.
    Do you buy alz v_V....uh oh guys;... xD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast