Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Re-Suggestion about Wexp in War Teirs

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    She's not refering to solo comboing it, but the point was that:

A. ppl in T1-3 don't know how to war.
    B. They're so easy to do bcs there's nobody to actually challenge you.
    C. All the guards, gates ,etc are normal (actually weakened in t1+2) and give 2x the score.
    D. +15 made ppl stronger and so everything dies even faster.
    E. If you can't do good in t4+5, learn how to actually war. Yes gear helps, but skill does way more.
    F. Wexp shouldn't be equal for all 5 tiers.
    D= but she asked me personally.

But that's a bold statement there saying t1-3 don't know how to war. teehee =P

P.S. I thought I already agreed to the higher wexp in higher tiers part o.o just not decreasing the lower tiers.
    Last edited by Raikyrios; 08-08-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Banned
    I think every tier needs a penalty for losing :P

Winners and losers get the same amount of wexp, that just makes for lazy players. People would put in more effort if there was more incentive to win.

Shadow Titanium
    mhm and t5 people know how to war? I didn't know dumping money into the game for +15 gears and spaming bm1/2/3 considers as being skillfull. pay2fail mhm mhm

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I think every tier needs a penalty for losing :P

Winners and losers get the same amount of wexp, that just makes for lazy players. People would put in more effort if there was more incentive to win.
    o3o like what kind of penalty?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    o3o like what kind of penalty?
    How about the nation that loses gets less wexp than the nation that wins?

Cause as it is procs here only care about bonus war, and every other war they just afk after 150 lol.

Typical war: winning by a big lead in 1st half, everyone gets 150 and afk's, caps take every base on the map in 2nd half. zzz. If the wexp was increased for winners or decreased for losers, people would actually TRY to win.

Cause as it is procs here only care about bonus war, and every other war they just afk after 150 lol.

Typical war: winning by a big lead in 1st half, everyone gets 150 and afk's, caps take every base on the map in 2nd half. zzz. If the wexp was increased for winners or decreased for losers, people would actually TRY to win.
    Orrrrr winner gets nudies of hot chicks ahahaha~

Same in Venus. It's stupid. The old system had a bonus for winning.

I know that alot of t5 ppl don't know how to war. Probably bcs of the above reason. No incentive to learn/ win. I have an alft in t4, and those ppl came from t3. And lemme tell you, 80% of them don't know how to war. And if 70% of T5 don't know how, then you can bet that 80%+ of t1-3 don't either. It's really not a bold statement. Also, the ppl that DO know how to war are usually ppl on a geared up alt, so they get lazy and just kill ppl instead of trying to win bcs they know that who they're killing don't know how to war. Simply put, ppl are lazy a$$ Mo-fo's. It makes war incredibly boring.

IMO for "penalty" for losing is simply 20% less wexp, or the reverse, winners get 20% more (to appease all those that QQ about not getting enough wexp even though the wexp exchange rate was increased for honor as well as wexp earned increased, I swear, ppl are lazy babies who don't understand the value of things actually being difficult to attain)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Defend Push Build .... so hard to do

A year and a half ago it was soo much better now it's just a farm fest. You could have those idealistic 10v10 wars, but we all know it's 2v2
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    She's not refering to solo comboing it, but the point was that:

A. ppl in T1-3 don't know how to war.
    B. They're so easy to do bcs there's nobody to actually challenge you.
    C. All the guards, gates ,etc are normal (actually weakened in t1+2) and give 2x the score.
    D. +15 made ppl stronger and so everything dies even faster.
    E. If you can't do good in t4+5, learn how to actually war. Yes gear helps, but skill does way more.
    F. Wexp shouldn't be equal for all 5 tiers.
    first of all i should say that i pretty much only read your beginning idea and this ignorant statement

oh i wasnt aware that going bm3+aura and finding some non-bm caps/procs to farm makes you good at war. you do know bm3 adds like what ~450 def? aura adds another ~200? so your average usd spending fs or warrior in t5 can run around with easily 1900 def. and using your stats as an example even with hard luck on, you are critting said warrior for 600 on force assault and 3.2k on assassinate and to be fair lets say it only has 40k hp somehow. how dafuq do you kill it exactly? by using skill? ok lol i wish you good luck. and i would also like to correct your ignorance before you even think that your damage is decent on that because no, not every fb has these stats and they never will. idk if you buy alz or you have just been lucky or w/e, idc but you completely miss the fact that not even close to 25% of t5 fbs on both merc and venus have your stats.

its a good thing i dont give enough of a shiit to address the rest of your points, but one last thing. i war in t2 and t3 with no gear above +11 and can beat your ass any day. thanks for reading

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast