Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Re-Suggestion about Wexp in War Teirs

Re-Suggestion about Wexp in War Teirs

Each Teir seriously needs to reward different wexp.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

lol this again.

Banned
    i say just give t5 a reasonable bonus and leave it at that. i don't want to be penalized just because i don't like the idea of bm3 in war and would rather be in t2.

if that was your original idea then sorry, i wasn't paying attention to the last thread about this

Quote Originally Posted by SellMyChar View Post
    i say just give t5 a reasonable bonus and leave it at that. i don't want to be penalized just because i don't like the idea of bm3 in war and would rather be in t2.

if that was your original idea then sorry, i wasn't paying attention to the last thread about this
    How is getting less wexp a penalty? It's not. It just would prevent a little bit of the lower teired farming for high honor ranks. It unfair also to the new players who don't have that epic gears bcs they don't have a main account.

My FB Guide

more wexp for high tiers, like t4 & 5, would be more encouraging to those who war in these tiers.

Cry me a river.

Quote Originally Posted by Melewa View Post
    more wexp for high tiers, like t4 & 5, would be more encouraging to those who war in these tiers.
    remember the old war system? Where there was Tierro Bruto for t1+2. They only get a few wexp depending on your score. It should be similar. I don't think there should be more. It's already been increased and alot easier to get HR 20.

My FB Guide

Valdoroth I agree with you completely. Two of my real life friends recently began playing and I leveled a character with them. I was able to gear my character and get decent scores in TG without much effort at all while they only managed to get 100 points in t2 because their gear was barely acceptable. It doesn't seem fair to have people with good-great gear because they've got a main account come in and dominate the war, as well as get easy kills because of their highly upgraded gear while the new players, who are just starting wars, come in and can't do anything and get discouraged from participating in wars because they feel like they are highly outmatched by more experienced players. They should do something like how AXP is generated while you level up by only giving a percentage until you reach t5.

^ I do agree that having new players get owned in low tiers is not fair. However 90% of ppl in low tiers have mains, most new players worry about lvling and usually find themselves trying war at t3. Wars are fine the way they are, in the coming updates they will add a new map that's all they need to do (IMO).

Banned
    I agree with Val o.o

If higher level dungeons give better drops,

why don't higher level wars give better wexp?

D:<

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast