Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Re-Suggestion about Wexp in War Teirs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dipikins View Post
    What's T2? o.o

Also... I believe that wexp should be the same for all tiers. I do understand that it may seem unfair that low-levels can receive the same wexp as "yourself", but what will be the incentive for the multiple tiers if one has more benefits? If you ask me, you are convulging on the idea of forcing people to accomodate in a specific tier. Thus, defeats the purpose of the five different tiers.

Psssst... Don't bag on T2 people. (:
    The point of multiple tiers is to accommodate people of all levels, unlike the old war which was like lv.92-170.

The purpose of the tiers ISN'T so that people play a character in every tier. It's so that you can try a different tier as you level up your character and eventually reach endgame, where you participate in bonus war. Same goes for the maps. You get a new map every 20 or so levels until you reach endgame.

Cabal has a level system, and just like any game with a leveling system you are encouraged to level up. Again: the purpose of the 5 tiers ISN'T so that everyone makes new characters and plays the low tiers. It's so that people who are just starting the game for the first time can war there, while they're leveling up their first character.

Basically: everyone who HAS a 180 should t5. The only reason you'd be in t1, t2, t3, or t4, is because that's the level range your main is actually in.

Quote Originally Posted by QQsomemoreplz View Post
    what does me having the ability to wear higher accessories at higher levels have to do with anything. it's not like because i can afford a bof7 i automatically wear a full +15 set. i don't know if YOU read what i have been saying but i seem to remember bragging about the fact that it doesnt matter who i am facing, my +3 suit will kill them.
    I will kill my S.Tit son.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    "Also t2 is boring and I don't have any characters that low of level nor care."

^ I read that. So why bring up the fact that new players can't compete in lower tiers when you just said you didn't care o.o?
    the not caring was my incorrect response to his invitation to cathy not me to come to t2 to battle him bcs he's oh so epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    The point of multiple tiers is to accommodate people of all levels, unlike the old war which was like lv.92-170.

The purpose of the tiers ISN'T so that people play a character in every tier. It's so that you can try a different tier as you level up your character and eventually reach endgame, where you participate in bonus war. Same goes for the maps. You get a new map every 20 or so levels until you reach endgame.

Cabal has a level system, and just like any game with a leveling system you are encouraged to level up. Again: the purpose of the 5 tiers ISN'T so that everyone makes new characters and plays the low tiers. It's so that people who are just starting the game for the first time can war there, while they're leveling up their first character.

Basically: everyone who HAS a 180 should t5. The only reason you'd be in t1, t2, t3, or t4, is because that's the level range your main is actually in.
    Amen sister :P This is a point I've tried to make a few times in the past already.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

AMEN and HALLE LU JAH!! >=D

lol t5 is the biggest war in merc n they want more. I think if the choices are there people are entitled to choose what they want ( especially in a video game meant for enjoyment). Est is not ever gonna decrease wexp since they want people to play the game period. They do not care if im lvl 52 or 180, they divived the war so that more people would war not to balance anything out. ive said this many times IF they really wanted war to be balanced they give legacy weps and legacy gear for the whole war each class would have a set hp set dmg ect. the more t5s complain the more ilol Now i want em to change it.Sure make low tiers less wexp so that they stay down there and never go t5. And you guys act like lvl means anything in this game when est made it possible to buy chars lvl lost its meaning.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    And you guys act like lvl means anything in this game when est made it possible to buy chars lvl lost its meaning.
    this is actually a very good point (not that your other ones weren't). the number of people buying high lvls with usd is incredibly high. just yesterday some guy sold his final 3 vouchers to be able to buy a wiz he spent 10b on. now he has a high lvl, high honor char with maxed out runes and some epic gears. i shouldnt have to point out that it took said person no skill whatsoever so get this character and there you have it, another t5 char that doesnt know how to play. no shortage of those.

what tier you're in makes no difference. if you know how to play, you know how to play and that's that.
    Last edited by QQsomemoreplz; 08-14-2012 at 10:09 PM.

everyone go find a newb and take them under your wing show them how to run dungeons play war Q.Q about people farming lower tiers getting the same wexp cause we all know there gonna get hr20 and come to t5 and pwn all ... wait has that happend yet is anyone in t5 worried about a t2 player getting hr20 and coming to t5 and rolling you day and night if so keep complaining and show your fear if your not then why do you care about this at all?

pfft all u need for t5 is lvl 170 and know how to do war,the hell with 180 lol

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910