Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 98

Thread: Re-Suggestion about Wexp in War Teirs

  1. #11
    Shadow Titanium Raikyrios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    442
    I'm okay with wexp increase for higher tiers, but not for the decrease of wexp in the lower tiers. ^^

  2. #12
    Drei Valdoroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Guild: Seireitei
    Posts
    3,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    I'm okay with wexp increase for higher tiers, but not for the decrease of wexp in the lower tiers. ^^
    The reason I say decrease for lower teirs, is so that getting the high Honor Ranks is not as easy as it is now. It's just unfair in t3 for someone to be HR 16.

    This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: valdorothkai@gmail.com

  3. #13
    Shadow Titanium Raikyrios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    The reason I say decrease for lower teirs, is so that getting the high Honor Ranks is not as easy as it is now. It's just unfair in t3 for someone to be HR 16.
    Yes it's easier, but it still actually takes quite a bit of time and amount of wars to reach hr 16. They worked hard to get that title through constant war appearances, so I believe they deserve the right to be able to use those titles in war.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    Yes it's easier, but it still actually takes quite a bit of time and amount of wars to reach hr 16. They worked hard to get that title through constant war appearances, so I believe they deserve the right to be able to use those titles in war.
    I know they worked for their titles, but I still think that those who leveled up to t5 deserve to get at least a little something more than those in lower tiers. Especially since higher tiers have stronger guards and stronger people (the *7 hp in t5).

    If higher dungeons give better drops, and higher maps give better exp, and higher tiers have more stat boosts, higher tiers should also reward at least a little bit more wexp.

    perhaps same wexp in t1-3, and then *1.25 in t4, and *1.5 in t5 (following the same pattern of the defense increases). I'm just throwing these numbers out; not saying the increase has to be this large, but at least some kind of increase.

  5. #15
    Shadow Titanium Raikyrios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I know they worked for their titles, but I still think that those who leveled up to t5 deserve to get at least a little something more than those in lower tiers. Especially since higher tiers have stronger guards and stronger people (the *7 hp in t5).

    If higher dungeons give better drops, and higher maps give better exp, and higher tiers have more stat boosts, higher tiers should also reward at least a little bit more wexp.

    perhaps same wexp in t1-3, and then *1.25 in t4, and *1.5 in t5 (following the same pattern of the defense increases). I'm just throwing these numbers out; not saying the increase has to be this large, but at least some kind of increase.
    x___x I never said anything about opposing the wexp increase for the higher tiers. I just disliked the lower wexp given for lower tiers. Different stuffs~

  6. #16
    SIGMetal NiteFalcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,655
    lol gonna get a lot of rage in proposals like this cuz these forums are full of low tier farming bk randy's

  7. #17
    Shadow Titanium Raikyrios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    442
    Welp, I don't see rage so far!

  8. #18
    SIGMetal NiteFalcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,655
    they got called out so they went back in their closets

  9. #19
    Shadow Titanium Raikyrios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    442
    o3o poopy.

  10. #20
    Quick question for Val, I can understand why u want an exp increase. Common sense says the higher the war the higher the rewards, however i think its different here. Most ppl in T5 already have hr 14+ and of course tier 5 has all (if not most HR 20s). If like u desire the wexp gets decreased in the lower tiers, by the time new players get to t5 there will still be a huge gap in honor If not they would actually spend even more time in the lower tiers. Like ralkiros said an increase for t5 is fine but decreasing for lower tiers doesn't make much sense. If i interpreted what u desire differently please clarify why u want low tier wexp to go down.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •