Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Re-Suggestion about Wexp in War Teirs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    Quick question for Val, I can understand why u want an exp increase. Common sense says the higher the war the higher the rewards, however i think its different here. Most ppl in T5 already have hr 14+ and of course tier 5 has all (if not most HR 20s). If like u desire the wexp gets decreased in the lower tiers, by the time new players get to t5 there will still be a huge gap in honor If not they would actually spend even more time in the lower tiers. Like ralkiros said an increase for t5 is fine but decreasing for lower tiers doesn't make much sense. If i interpreted what u desire differently please clarify why u want low tier wexp to go down.
    his point is if u decrease lower tiers, it gives farmers an incentive to lvl up out of noob tiers and actually play the game as its meant to be played. ur not suppose to be in t1 with +11 extended full set. thats just ridiculously sad.

edit: also, there should be a huge gap in honor when ppl get to t5, those ppl in t5 at present, have played for years, they deserve to be above the new guy that's played for a month an got to 170 t5.
    Last edited by cronic21; 07-24-2012 at 07:49 PM.

well that is the effect that you guys desire, i doubt low tier farmers would lvl just because of decreased WEXP. Instead theyd just stay for longer. Also there is no set way that this game is meant to be played. If there is its to have fun, and most of the +11 extended T1 chars have higher lvls (like ive said before). You guys are kind of talking like getting 170+ or hr 14-16+ can happen in a few days it still takes months of playing to get each. And cronic your last sentence is exacly why farmers exist, why be at a disadvantage when you can do something to avoid that disadvantage.

Personally o.o I like t2 because its balanced to an extent. Doesn't take that much alz in nowadays to be decently geared in t2, no runes to worry about, no ridic bm3, you can only combo in aura so less sp pack spamming, and you only use vitals when you get low life from fighting actualy people. Even with +15 geared people it's not that hard to take them down. People in higher tiers think they get ridiculously op, but actually it's not that hard to defeat them. Yes there are cons to this tier as well, but this is just my take on t2.

P.S. I do have a main, so I have experience with higher tier wars and still prefer t2 o.o (maybe because t2 is like the largest war tier in Venus)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    Personally o.o I like t2 because its balanced to an extent. Doesn't take that much alz in nowadays to be decently geared in t2, no runes to worry about, no ridic bm3, you can only combo in aura so less sp pack spamming, and you only use vitals when you get low life from fighting actualy people. Even with +15 geared people it's not that hard to take them down. People in higher tiers think they get ridiculously op, but actually it's not that hard to defeat them. Yes there are cons to this tier as well, but this is just my take on t2.

P.S. I do have a main, so I have experience with higher tier wars and still prefer t2 o.o (maybe because t2 is like the largest war tier in Venus)
    Idk if venus is exactly the same but pretty much EVERYBODY in merc t2 has a main, and they're using full sets of +15 gear XD

I have seen so many +15 30 cd topaz and redosm...

i personally prefer low tiers since i know more people there its funner you dont need +15 everything to be epic if you know how to use your stuff HR and wexp mean squat to me as i dont try after HR 11-12 5 tiers of war played them all kinda hard to fight +15 sig and +11-15 forci amp in osm solo big plus i can understand everyone in low tiers most people i see in t5 speak viet and ignore you

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Idk if venus is exactly the same but pretty much EVERYBODY in merc t2 has a main, and they're using full sets of +15 gear XD

I have seen so many +15 30 cd topaz and redosm...
    90% of people in t2 have mains in Venus but not everyone uses +15 sets. But if that's the case in t2 Merc then war should be pretty balanced if everyone in +15. Besides, I'm pretty sure an epic geared t2 vs a normal geared t2 is less of an imbalance than epic geared t5 vs normal geared t5. With epic for t2 representing +15 set people and epic for t5 like Romp or something. Iunno just speculations~

Theres actually not that many +15 in merc low tiers. t2 has 2 full set fs one full set fa and a few was with +15 Gs. T3 has no one with a full set just a few weps, and t1 has zero +15 atm. The thing is the t2 +15 are always shouting their gear, but that dont mean everyt2 has them XD.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    90% of people in t2 have mains in Venus but not everyone uses +15 sets. But if that's the case in t2 Merc then war should be pretty balanced if everyone in +15. Besides, I'm pretty sure an epic geared t2 vs a normal geared t2 is less of an imbalance than epic geared t5 vs normal geared t5. With epic for t2 representing +15 set people and epic for t5 like Romp or something. Iunno just speculations~
    Personally I think the dif between epic geared people in t5, and average people in t5, isn't that big o.o

Legs and bm's are pretty good at "equalizing"

Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    Theres actually not that many +15 in merc low tiers. t2 has 2 full set fs one full set fa and a few was with +15 Gs. T3 has no one with a full set just a few weps, and t1 has zero +15 atm. The thing is the t2 +15 are always shouting their gear, but that dont mean everyt2 has them XD.
    You have been gone for weeks boomboom. Times have changed!

Oh boy ur right and they had a SGH event too X.X

anybody and everybody has gear now after what the millionth sig event and the millionth time SGH was out/still out

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast