Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Re-Suggestion about Wexp in War Teirs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmEvil View Post
    i personally prefer low tiers since i know more people there its funner you dont need +15 everything to be epic if you know how to use your stuff HR and wexp mean squat to me as i dont try after HR 11-12 5 tiers of war played them all kinda hard to fight +15 sig and +11-15 forci amp in osm solo big plus i can understand everyone in low tiers most people i see in t5 speak viet and ignore you
    t5 is bigger than pretty much any tier right now because everyone leveled up

As for the viets: you only have to deal with them if you're a dirty cap.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    t5 is bigger than pretty much any tier right now because everyone leveled up

As for the viets: you only have to deal with them if you're a dirty cap.
    i just find it very discouraging to any1 without a main, any new player joining the game, when they enter t1 in their krag turtle gear etc, and get 1hit left and right by ppl with mains but farming t1. t2 is a lil dif, ur 100, got all ur skills should be in osm etc. but t1... thats wat discourages them from goin to wars again till they lvl up to t3 etc, causing them to be outmatched in hr.

T2 has legs to equalize too just like any other tier o.o And how is t5 epic vs t5 normal less of a disadvantage? I've literally seen people having 20k+ more hp and doing about 4k+ more dmg to others than people are hitting them for. That kind of margin does not even happen in t2 even with a +15 set vs a decent t2 player.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    T2 has legs to equalize too just like any other tier o.o And how is t5 epic vs t5 normal less of a disadvantage? I've literally seen people having 20k+ more hp and doing about 4k+ more dmg to others than people are hitting them for. That kind of margin does not even happen in t2 even with a +15 set vs a decent t2 player.
    ^^agree

Banned
    Legs give the same amount of stats to every player. BM gives the same amount of stats to every player. The more you increase that "amount of stats to every player" the more equal people will become (and the stats on bm and leg are increased in each tier/rank).

The same way that BM3 gives more stats than bm2, and so the damage gap between two people in bm3 is less than the damage gap between the same two people in bm2.

Lets say you have two people, one with 1000 attack and one with 1200 attack. That is a 20% difference.

Give them both a boost of +300 attack

and then you have 1300 and 1500. That is a 15% difference.

And so, higher tier legacy weapons, higher rank BM's, and the ability to triple stack buffs, all equalize people in t5 more than they do in other tiers.
    Last edited by Cathy; 07-25-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Legs give the same amount of stats to every player. BM gives the same amount of stats to every player. The more you increase that "amount of stats to every player" the more equal people will become (and the stats on bm and leg are increased in each tier/rank).

The same way that BM3 gives more stats than bm2, and so the damage gap between two people in bm3 is less than the damage gap between the same two people in bm2.

Lets say you have two people, one with 1000 attack and one with 1200 attack. That is a 20% difference.

Give them both a boost of +300 attack

and then you have 1300 and 1500. That is a 15% difference.

And so, higher tier legacy weapons, higher rank BM's, and the ability to triple stack buffs, all equalize people in t5 more than they do in other tiers.
    This is all good in paper in all....but in war its most certain that there are times where your bms are on cooldown and someone in bm3 extended is shooting at you. What's the difference there? -insert larger % difference- And what do most people do during this scenario? Run. Even with triple stack buffs and leg, does that really equalize anything in this scenario? At least in t2 theres limitations to bms so they don't just straight up over power someone who is not in bm/aura. It gives a bigger margin for skill to be implemented even though war does not take that much skill in the first place.

Banned
    This is all good in paper in all....but in war its most certain that there are times where your bms are on cooldown and someone in bm3 extended is shooting at you. What's the difference there? -insert larger % difference- And what do most people do during this scenario? Run. Even with triple stack buffs and leg, does that really equalize anything in this scenario? At least in t2 theres limitations to bms so they don't just straight up over power someone who is not in bm/aura. It gives a bigger margin for skill to be implemented even though war does not take that much skill in the first place.
    Well consider how t2 can use tg/mystic/shinguard, and nonpc sig+15 in t2. For a lot of players, that is extremely similar to what they use in t5. However t2 has limitations on eppy, bracelets, and forci weapons.

I've seen people in t2 who do almost no damage to people wearing +15 because of their low attack and amp.

But in t5 that is not the case. No matter how high the defense, you will not be hitting 7s on people because even the average t5 player will have a lot more attack and amp than that.

As you go higher level, offensive stats raise a lot more significantly than defense and hp. So there isn't that much skill when it comes down to pure overpowering people to the point where they can't do damage on you.

Well consider how t2 can use tg/mystic/shinguard, and nonpc sig+15 in t2. For a lot of players, that is extremely similar to what they use in t5. However t2 has limitations on eppy, bracelets, and forci weapons.

I've seen people in t2 who do almost no damage to people wearing +15 because of their low attack and amp.

But in t5 that is not the case. No matter how high the defense, you will not be hitting 7s on people because even the average t5 player will have a lot more attack and amp than that.

As you go higher level, offensive stats raise a lot more significantly than defense and hp. So there isn't that much skill when it comes down to pure overpowering people to the point where they can't do damage on you.
    o.o Well I thought we were comparing avg geared people for each tier? Well yeah if someone in t2 is geared so crapily then yeah he hits for 7s, but an average geared t2 can do way more damage than that given I have first hand experience. I can even match them in fights with a little bit of dash/fade combo. I don't know where you hear those rumors about avg players doing almost no damage from but it's a load of bull. We've fought against players with 1.1k+ def without leg or aura, and we dropped them pretty quickly.

lol in low tiers for the most part the people are not unbalanced the classes are. i remember when i was in t2 not in a +15 set but in PC osm, and pc weapons i got two shoted by fs and wa with almost no gear. in t1 everyone knows that if ur not fa or wiz theres no point in even comeing to war no matter how good the gear is the dps of other classes (except wi) isnt even enough to score 30 with reasonable gear(there are exceptions). In t1 fa,wiz rule and t2 fs,wiz,wa rule in that order. Obviosly in t5 the classes themselves are balanced (sort of) but one piece of gear of the high end players can buy the whole set of average t5 players. This is not true in t1-3, in this game war has been unbalanced for a very long time in every tier. The only way to fix it is to give everyone legs and leg-like armor for the whole war, and the chances of that are slim.
    Last edited by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer; 07-26-2012 at 04:41 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    lol in low tiers for the most part the people are not unbalanced the classes are. i remember when i was in t2 not in a +15 set but in PC osm, and pc weapons i got two shoted by fs and wa with almost no gear. in t1 everyone knows that if ur not fa or wiz theres no point in even comeing to war no matter how good the gear is the dps of other classes (except wi) isnt even enough to score 30 with reasonable gear(there are exceptions). In t1 fa,wiz rule and t2 fs,wiz,wa rule in that order. Obviosly in t5 the classes themselves are balanced (sort of) but one piece of gear of the high end players can buy the whole set of average t5 players. This is not true in t1-3, in this game war has been unbalanced for a very long time in every tier. The only way to fix it is to give everyone legs and leg-like armor for the whole war, and the chances of that are slim.
    Alz-wise yes, but stat-wise, the difference is not that big between them lol.

But when you compare the +15 gears that are usable in t2 compared to the average gear in t2, the stat difference is huge.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast