Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ring of luck +2

Titanium
    i'm rly pissed when i know most ppl against a rol+2 event have already got theirs from the last rol+2 event...!!!

He has a point there, tho. Rol+2 are almost impossibile to drop, you can't farm them by your own, only way left to obtain one is buying it overpriced from someone else. And we're talking about a basic item not 14 amp armours. Without rol+2 any ring setup is screwed for classes without rate buffs.

I'd just wait until they are craftable with ep9.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilal View Post
    i'm rly pissed when i know most ppl against a rol+2 event have already got theirs from the last rol+2 event...!!!
    yeah so true

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    He has a point there, tho. Rol+2 are almost impossibile to drop, you can't farm them by your own, only way left to obtain one is buying it overpriced from someone else. And we're talking about a basic item not 14 amp armours. Without rol+2 any ring setup is screwed for classes without rate buffs.

I'd just wait until they are craftable with ep9
    yeap sept wa sense they have 1 weapon

yah might be craftable in ep 9, but he was asking about "ROL2 event"

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAi View Post
    yo, u got the 2nd option to try buying it from others, or wait till rol3 drops
    yeah but what is the provability that a rol3 is drop. 0.0000000001%?

well if you think about it you can farm for a merg ring thats a +15 rate with enhancements

a +15 and a rol +1 works real well
    Ayeka

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeka View Post
    well if you think about it you can farm for a merg ring thats a +15 rate with enhancements

Ayeka
    wizzys and wa need rol2+ and merg+ to get max rate out of rings if they use dmg build just having merg is not enough

Ayeka
    Sure, works real well 25 rate from rings. WA/WI, unless they have rate in both weapons and helm, are forced to keep merga & 2 rol+1. This way they miss 10/15 dmg from rings.
    Not fair imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    Sure, works real well 25 rate from rings. WA/WI, unless they have rate in both weapons and helm, are forced to keep merga & 2 rol+1. This way they miss 10/15 dmg from rings.
    Not fair imho.
    true i have a fs lv 176 a mage lv 164 anda blader 162 with rates of fs 54or 55 mage 53 with a rol+2 blader 55 i have pets with crit rate and crit rate inc
    and i can solo just about anything with them

Ayeka there is more ways of getting more rate then rings

true i have a fs lv 176 a mage lv 164 anda blader 162 with rates of fs 54or 55 mage 53 with a rol+2 blader 55 i have pets with crit rate and crit rate inc
    and i can solo just about anything with them

Ayeka there is more ways of getting more rate then rings
    But don't you understand that everyone just wants the easymode?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast