Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Not getting email.

Trainee

Not getting email.

I forgot my password and when i type in the id and registered email, it says the new password has been sent. However, every time i check the registered email, no email has shown up. Is there any way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by idkaname View Post
    I forgot my password and when i type in the id and registered email, it says the new password has been sent. However, every time i check the registered email, no email has shown up. Is there any way to fix this?
    Unfortunately I do not think there is anything on your end that you can do to solve the situation, besides contacting helpdesk. If you can't access the account to send helpdesk ticket, just create new one and reference the affected account's ID/email and explain the situation.

www.cabal.com/support/helpdesk
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Greetings I have the same problem and we can not post any type of ticket and we can not enter our data to the main page because when we restore the system if the password reset but the message with the temporary password never comes to our message box does this mean I have to lose my account?

and create multiple forum post and no GM answer me explaining what will happen with the Account

Quote Originally Posted by xTheMasters View Post
    we can not post any type of ticket and we can not enter our data to the main page because when we restore the system if the password reset but the message with the temporary password never comes to our message box does this mean I have to lose my account?

and create multiple forum post and no GM answer me explaining what will happen with the Account
    GM most likely will not handle account issue in forum, normally you will use helpdesk for that. Can you access new account to submit helpdesk ticket?? You should be able to create new account with new email to submit helpdesk and just tell them your old account id/email, it is a little hard to understand if you already tried this or not.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Now all is well thank you, GM Ballade that helped me thank you very much