Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: beware of the filipino hacker

you guy act like a fa.g , i feel sorry for the viet that got talk crap on before.{now you know how is fell when pple talk shiz about you races facckkker}

Titanium
    Sellmychar got scammed.

Racial tensions..... Arghh!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post

This i like,Savages Savages!!!!!
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Shadow Titanium
    if it aint white it aint right

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    O_o Cathy i know you want me.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

ignoramus

Quote Originally Posted by Giantaco View Post
    shut up kid all pinoys and Br's are dumb little sh1ts every knows this go on with ur life

Kid? lol. Ask people who know me, I ain't no kid boy. You have a house, have your own car and earns enough for 5 people? I do. Stupid little sht like you are so stupid to realize that scammers are in all forms, shapes, religion, etc.. If your fuzzy little brain can't comprehend that, you need to go back to school and learn some more, son.

"feel free to generalize all you want, i couldn't care less lol. it isn't like i said all white people are gods and filipinos are devils, it just so happens that enough filipinos have simply done bad things and ruined their reputation. i personally have had filipinos try and steal from me both in real life and in this game so they very clearly stick out to me. also i would like to point out that no one else mentioned this whole thing and that leads me to assume they feel the same way, although maybe not as violently".

Well, if thats your attitude, Im not only happy, I'm ecstatic that you got scammed. You want some sympathy by being in ignorant and racist? Cry a river boy, serves you right for not only being dumb but being pea-brained as well. Go rage quit, Cabal won't miss you. Bye.....
    Last edited by KonaKona; 07-05-2012 at 09:32 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by KonaKona View Post
    Kid? lol. Ask people who know me, I ain't no kid boy. You have a house, have your own car and earns enough for 5 people? I do. Stupid little sht like you are so stupid to realize that scammers are in all forms, shapes, religion, etc.. If your fuzzy little brain can't comprehend that, you need to go back to school and learn some more, son.
    i do have a house , and i only support 1 person myself howed u end up supporting 5? alot of wh0reing goin around? every1 knows not to trust pinoys/BR's dont blame us blame the ones who gave ya bad name on the internet

i'll put it simple so a pinoy like you can understand uheueheuhejajajajajajahahahahahauehuehuehuhuahalal allalaolololiluklaall

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast