Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Level 121 Force Blader Gear Guide

Level 121 Force Blader Gear Guide

Hello, im a level 121 forceblader and i have decent gear but i want some advice on what i should wear to be great at pvp and do alot of damage

Here is what i currently have on,

Helm:Osmium Armor helm of Deathblow+7 30%crit dmg
    Armor: Forcium coat of amp+6 with +50hp and 3%all skill amp
    Gloves: Forcium gloves of amp +6 with 3%all skill amp
    Boots: Terragrace boots of amp+7 with 3%all skill amp
    Sword:Redosmium katana of Deathblow+7 26% crit dmg
    Crystal:lapis crystal of deathblow +9 with 26% crit dmg
    Rings: Ring of luck+1 x(3) critical ring +1

What do i need to change or buy to have good def and still do a ton of dmg?

I'm not a pro in FB but you could still make a lot of improvements

Get Terra or Sig metal 7 amp pieces for suit, glove and boots (if they are double slotted better)

try to get 36 crit dmg helm osmium or above

Forcy Blade or katana 7 amp crafted and one empty slotted with crit dmg

same thing with the orb (they should be +11 or higher)

Go get Merg ring or Killian's ring..

Rof +9 or +10 would be nice as well or cr +2

terra single or double slot amp for gloves suite boots or osmium, forcy 2 slot for weapons or red 30 dmg + same for topez 7/34 helm

this kid above me don't know what he's saying.

7/34 helm? get outta here redosm 30cd blade? get lost.... 36cd redosm katana/blade or 40cd... topaz or sig 36/40cd TG amp 2 slot... 1 slot 50hp less.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post

7/34 helm? get outta here redosm 30cd blade? get lost.... 36cd redosm katana/blade or 40cd... topaz or sig 36/40cd TG amp 2 slot... 1 slot 50hp less.
    We're talking to a lvl 121 over here.

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post

you must gonna buy it for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    We're talking to a lvl 121 over here.
    ty <_<

Helm:Osmium Armor helm of Deathblow+7 30%crit dmg > Teragrace/SIGMetal Helm + 9 or more 36% CD
    Armor: Forcium coat of amp+6 with +50hp and 3%all skill amp > SIGMetal Coat + 9 or more 7% amp, and 100HP
    Gloves: Forcium gloves of amp +6 with 3%all skill amp > SIGMetal Gloves +9 7% amp, slotted would be better.
    Boots: Terragrace boots of amp+7 with 3%all skill amp > SIGMetal Boots +9 7% amp, and 100hp would be good.
    Sword:Redosmium katana of Deathblow+7 26% crit dmg > +9 that or find 36% CD and +9 that.
    Crystal:lapis crystal of deathblow +9 with 26% crit dmg > Topaz +9 36CD
    Rings: Ring of luck+1 x(3) critical ring +1 > those are okay for now, but get Merg and Kilian ring.
    Get AoP+5, K-Red, Belt of Damp, and BoF's. There is a new accesory called Charm. Idk what to get. I think Sapphire would do the trick, or Ruby.. ._.
    This is just my opinion, don't be calling me names, or making fun of me. Lol. Expensive gear yes. But this is what you would want. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikushiru View Post
    Helm:Osmium Armor helm of Deathblow+7 30%crit dmg > Teragrace/SIGMetal Helm + 9 or more 36% CD
    Armor: Forcium coat of amp+6 with +50hp and 3%all skill amp > SIGMetal Coat + 9 or more 7% amp, and 100HP
    Gloves: Forcium gloves of amp +6 with 3%all skill amp > SIGMetal Gloves +9 7% amp, slotted would be better.
    Boots: Terragrace boots of amp+7 with 3%all skill amp > SIGMetal Boots +9 7% amp, and 100hp would be good.
    Sword:Redosmium katana of Deathblow+7 26% crit dmg > +9 that or find 36% CD and +9 that.
    Crystal:lapis crystal of deathblow +9 with 26% crit dmg > Topaz +9 36CD
    Rings: Ring of luck+1 x(3) critical ring +1 > those are okay for now, but get Merg and Kilian ring.
    Get AoP+5, K-Red, Belt of Damp, and BoF's. There is a new accesory called Charm. Idk what to get. I think Sapphire would do the trick, or Ruby.. ._.
    This is just my opinion, don't be calling me names, or making fun of me. Lol. Expensive gear yes. But this is what you would want. ._.
    How you gonna tell someone to get items that are 1 Billion+ each.

The least 7% amp you want is Teragrace 1 slot 7% AMP. Your set is fine for right now to help you farm dungeons like FT1, EOD2, IC1, and AOS1

You should also get Forcium Boots 3% AMP 1 slot, unless you plan on getting 7% amp boots soon. Also you don't need more than 2 ROL+2, and once you get lvl 140 you will only need 1. I'd suggest getting 2-3 ROF+9 which help you more in dungeons.
    Last edited by 2kwik; 08-19-2012 at 01:32 PM.