Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Web site msg problem fix it pls

Web site msg problem fix it pls

Greetings my friend can not log into the game as it tells you that your account is inactive attempt to reset the password and displays the following

and when he checks his email to reset your password the message never gets full you can do.

NOTE: I am not asking for any account information at all my friend just want to find out how to reset your password because you can not start or the game section or the website and when you try to reset the password to create a new message never comes to your message box
    Attached Images Attached Images

Has he checked his SPAM folder of his mail?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Now I check all mail to the spam folder and nothing

Quote Originally Posted by xTheMasters View Post
    Greetings my friend can not log into the game as it tells you that your account is inactive attempt to reset the password and displays the following

and when he checks his email to reset your password the message never gets full you can do.

NOTE: I am not asking for any account information at all my friend just want to find out how to reset your password because you can not start or the game section or the website and when you try to reset the password to create a new message never comes to your message box

It depends on how the account is inactive probably, because when there was a forced password reset, any account with a inactive e-mail address has the e-mail blacklisted in a sense by the server. I experienced this first hand although I have to say it worked fine on accounts that were active and didn't have in-active email address at the time of first pw request; however that situation may not have been the same type of "inactive". Are you saying he was inactive but it its not related to the force pw reset a while back?

I made EST aware of the server's inability to communicate with addresses that were marked "in-active" by the email provider at the time of request initially after force pw reset but they implied they would need ID ect, and bf3/d3 came round so I didn't bother. If your not receiving the emails, the only thing you can do is contact HelpDesk and hope they don't toss you to the force e-mail change with ID or something, its lame.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 07-07-2012 at 11:04 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

i had this issue, it actually took 2 days to get the email to reset the password

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    It depends on how the account is inactive probably, because when there was a forced password reset, any account with a inactive e-mail address has the e-mail blacklisted in a sense by the server. I experienced this first hand although I have to say it worked fine on accounts that were active and didn't have in-active email address at the time of first pw request; however that situation may not have been the same type of "inactive". Are you saying he was inactive but it its not related to the force pw reset a while back?

I made EST aware of the server's inability to communicate with addresses that were marked "in-active" by the email provider at the time of request initially after force pw reset but they implied they would need ID ect, and bf3/d3 came round so I didn't bother. If your not receiving the emails, the only thing you can do is contact HelpDesk and hope they don't toss you to the force e-mail change with ID or something, its lame.
    sr i cant log in the cabal page i cant contact to helpdesk

Quote Originally Posted by xTheMasters View Post
    sr i cant log in the cabal page i cant contact to helpdesk

You can create new account and reference the inactive account in the ticket, giving account ID/email of the inactive account to helpdesk and explain what happened, pretty much all I can think of as far as contacting them. Just hope they can actually do something, they would not manually send or verify the capability of the emails communication with my email after it was marked inactive, so I don't know if they can manually send pw reset to your email of an inactive account, I'm not sure what you mean by inactive either as I explained my particular situation was inactive through force pw reset, yours might be different inactive status if it has nothing to do with that.

They might have you sw. email or something though, if your not receiving the pw reset request emails.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

the old password will access the helpdesk on the old account if you follow the steps....i was able to send in a few tickets with my old password until i finally recieved the email

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Tramier View Post
    the old password will access the helpdesk on the old account if you follow the steps....i was able to send in a few tickets with my old password until i finally recieved the email
    I can not use my old password, and I did the following steps

Forgot ID / PW?

and wrote the data to reset my password so I thought that might get the message and reset all

Forgot Your PW?

ID: ******
    Email: ********

and I get the following message

Your new password has been sent to your e-mail address

Untitled.jpg

But that message never came