Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Lances vs cannons

Quote Originally Posted by Miavii View Post
    spur = viet and my best friend. i love your stories when your mad and when you claim to be better than someone. i love viets! eat dogs for life mengavii.
    But its true! lol you havent played in two years huh, isnt that a very obvious lie? wait do you remember that time when you had loit, 1shotknock, fend, and sonstyle regrouped near skeletons in BI. I was lvl 148 back then I found your spot went at the middle of your team used aos and 30 amp pots spammed my skills then all of you died? xDDD
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Miavii View Post
    who is loit i know he is a troller, who is fend and sonstyle. son mengavii, i got no sons, your really starting to scare me now. maybe i dont want my reputation tarnished by some crazy psycho who thinks shes beautiful with no tits. dont tarnish my beauty.
    Thats what breast implants are for.... ( . )( . )

Quote Originally Posted by flykrnrom3o View Post
    Thats what breast implants are for.... ( . )( . )
    the fkc is wrong with you? you bring up a thread over 4 months old... do you search "tits" in the search bar? the fkc man?

i know the trick to the problem with 5 lances but its a bit tricky but it allows you to go into crit shot and shadow shot.

the three main lances : Terra (20), Fire(20), Aqua (20)
    and the skills all FAs love:Crit Shot(20), Shadow Shot(20)

crit shot>shadow shot>terra>fire>crit shot>shadow shot>aqua>fire>crit shot>shadow shot>terra>aqua

Shooting Star as finisher of course. 5 lance problem solved ^^

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910