Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lances vs cannons

Quote Originally Posted by beowolf101 View Post
    ok +1 for bm2 part
    -1 for the bm1 part i would rather go bm1 aura stacked then bm1 extend
    and really should only use bm1 with leg -.-
    we are on the same page, but, you are wrong about bm1 aura stacked, FA don't need rate, especially given the fact that FA only use bm1 with legacy weapon. given that your defense is decent, I rather go bm1 and extend, have 1 bar of bm1 and half bar of bm1 aura, hit harder for longer. that extra rate is not really needed since (5 base+20 legacy weapon+11 astral, 1 rate ring/rate helm) unless anyone want to have 1min less of bm bonus to use no rate ring nor rate helm and stack bm1 and aura.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Shadow Titanium
    You need a seperate bar for BM1, and I dislike BM1 because the damage reduction for the split is just retarded, because the damage is reduced for each target and then it's reduced even more because of their defense. If you find a situation where there will only be 2 targets in range for awhile then BM1 is worth it, but any other time it's horrible.

Banned
    Neiro combo.
    Crit shot (20) -> Terra lance (19) -> Fire lance (20) -> Aqua lance (20)
    Infinite lance loop.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by YumCookies View Post
    Neiro combo.
    Crit shot (20) -> Terra lance (19) -> Fire lance (20) -> Aqua lance (20)
    Infinite lance loop.
    Why would you want an infinite lance loop when shadow shot is stronger then all of those end game?

Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    You need a seperate bar for BM1, and I dislike BM1 because the damage reduction for the split is just retarded, because the damage is reduced for each target and then it's reduced even more because of their defense. If you find a situation where there will only be 2 targets in range for awhile then BM1 is worth it, but any other time it's horrible.
    agreed with the dmg issue, but beware that the dmg only splits if there are multiple targets, no split when there's only 1 target. Also, your dmg in bm1 will be far greater compare to none bm, I dont' mind hitting 3 people get once for 2k each on a lance, compare to 5k on 1 person, because the fast casting time you can still kill them fast, it's like lances with added AoE, also, the bonus help you break through people's def.
    however, I totally disagree that you need a separate bar for BM1, provided that the only skill you can't use is SS, and I don't recommend using GD. also, GD should not be on your dps bar anyways, given that all the skills you need on your dps bar is critical shot, shadow shot, and Shooting Star, aside from that, it should be all lances, which means your bm1 bar is your dps bar if you don't have cool down problems, and with enough lances you won't have any.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    agreed with the dmg issue, but beware that the dmg only splits if there are multiple targets, no split when there's only 1 target. Also, your dmg in bm1 will be far greater compare to none bm, I dont' mind hitting 3 people get once for 2k each on a lance, compare to 5k on 1 person, because the fast casting time you can still kill them fast, it's like lances with added AoE, also, the bonus help you break through people's def.
    however, I totally disagree that you need a separate bar for BM1, provided that the only skill you can't use is SS, and I don't recommend using GD. also, GD should not be on your dps bar anyways, given that all the skills you need on your dps bar is critical shot, shadow shot, and Shooting Star, aside from that, it should be all lances, which means your bm1 bar is your dps bar if you don't have cool down problems, and with enough lances you won't have any.
    You do realize that unless ESTsoft fixed it in a recent update that if you're in BM1, you don't get the extra crit dmg from crit shot... right?

Banned
    Why would you want an infinite lance loop when shadow shot is stronger then all of those end game?
    Sorry left out shadow shot.
    Crit shot -> Shadow shot -> Terra lance (19) -> Fire lance -> Aqua lance.
    There's the infinite combo ^_^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    we are on the same page, but, you are wrong about bm1 aura stacked, FA don't need rate, especially given the fact that FA only use bm1 with legacy weapon. given that your defense is decent, I rather go bm1 and extend, have 1 bar of bm1 and half bar of bm1 aura, hit harder for longer. that extra rate is not really needed since (5 base+20 legacy weapon+11 astral, 1 rate ring/rate helm) unless anyone want to have 1min less of bm bonus to use no rate ring nor rate helm and stack bm1 and aura.
    em fa only get 15 rate from leg
    the astral bow effects don't activate its just pure rate from leg

what i meant is that i rather have elevated dps but just not at the expense of one of the most painful fa skills
    rather have elevated dps but not longer than i have to

I went pass 3 lances already ever since my orbs were changed to amp, so I'd still stick with the lvl 18 lances, 2 lances is enough for a magic amp build fa..in my case I have 64% magic amp which really boosts up crit shot... the critical rate of crit shot compared to lances is of course HUGE..I think you all know that. thus I say once again, the goal of dps is to return to crit shot and make use of its immense damage, if a revolution is a must - Theres huge chance of critting with crit shot.

The three level 20 lances (or 19) are also good, especially for crit dmge builds. Neiro had his skills set lke that because his orbs are crit dmge forcium orbs. if we compare base dmge, sure lances are higher, but isnt it all about crit, pve and pvp?
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 05-18-2010 at 10:01 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

You do realize that unless ESTsoft fixed it in a recent update that if you're in BM1, you don't get the extra crit dmg from crit shot... right?
    yea, what I mean by bonus is extra magic+ def compare to none bm or aura only. it has nothing to do with crit dmg bonus on crit shot....
    Quote Originally Posted by beowolf101 View Post
    em fa only get 15 rate from leg
    the astral bow effects don't activate its just pure rate from leg
    what i meant is that i rather have elevated dps but just not at the expense of one of the most painful fa skills
    rather have elevated dps but not longer than i have to
    check again, it's not 15. and extended bm1 gives you more dps because you are in bm for longer, a assume you don't get killed with bm1 and legacy that is.
    Last edited by ForumFiery; 05-19-2010 at 07:10 AM.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast