Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: I knew I I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed but this isn't fair...

Why CoCoBall Why...

I have played Cabal for almost two years, and I will admit the game had been fun even if I wasn't very good. After two years of on/off gameplay I had reached the level 90 on my warrior, and when entering a dungeon, was killed the minute I got in because of a swarm of the RS bosses; however, when I had died, instead of just saying the usual Quest Dungeon Failed message I had a personal GM notification in the quest dialouge page. Banning my account and IP for being bad? Is this a joke?
    I was only able to post this by getting on at a friends house and making a new account. Though I did respect my friends request by blocking out the chat box, I think this is going alittle to far. I even thought ESTSoft was quite good as the new Cabal Team, but this is taking things a little to far. It was fun while it lasted but I guess I'm done right? Later fellow gamers I'm moving to a different game and I wish goodluck to all who remain on Cabal.
    Last edited by kirah; 05-17-2010 at 03:58 PM.

SERIOUSLY? i didnt know the cabal team did that kind of thing.. O.O!! i guess im gunna have to be more careful now...

Dear, If you did not used 3rd party program( ex.bot, hack tools) please submit a ticket via HD at www.cabal.com
    We will investigate your case. Thank you.

I love this sig.

Banned
    Might investigate, but you'll still give the same crap as everyone else. "We can't help you because we do not have enough proof to prove your innocence." Yeah, that's real good investigating right there.

Banned
    keke

lol they banned you cause you fail at cabal?? 0_o

crappp i could be next -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Flarius View Post
    Might investigate, but you'll still give the same crap as everyone else. "We can't help you because we do not have enough proof to prove your innocence." Yeah, that's real good investigating right there.
    if you were not doing anything wrong, there is no harm in trying......

the fact that you seem unwilling to do so is quite interesting.....

guilty until proven innocent

welcome to america
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

No need to make 2 accounts to prove your own point >.>
    Venus
    Crescence
    Force Blader

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by geckoman View Post
    if you were not doing anything wrong, there is no harm in trying......

the fact that you seem unwilling to do so is quite interesting.....
    The fact i've been trying to get it unbanned since the transfer is quite interesting. Whats more interesting is how it takes them more then a week to reply to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing tickets.