Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: [NOTICE] Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 5/11 – 5/15

[GM] CoCoBall

[NOTICE] Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 5/11 – 5/15

Hello CABAL Players,
    This is CABAL Support Team.

Here are blocked user lists for using 3rd party program from 11th to 15th of May. As you know, any 3rd party program usage is strictly prohibited.
    Below accounts will be permanently banned and please be noted that purchasing Alz through alz-sellers would eventually bring out botters around the field and dungeon.

5/11
    spence***, migu***, lilli***, fordc***, larryf***, lynd***, demot***, bar***, bens***, gilbe***, benjam***, quen***, mod***, ceg***, sharle***, errupsp***, spectscr***, scribeat***, chamaud***, rya***, brh***, ingr***, port***, kjm***, tio***, geert***, kgl***, bine***, thers***, suprma***, plemesh***, sherrspe***, tiffr***, rvinmm***, mmanuch***, udencd***, daniha***, haelile***, blith***, seban***

5/12
    uror***, susi***, ruen***, linur***, shirleyn***, nahune***, ermast***, caan***, phias***, andopre***, pressisu***, dauidl***, barren***, odelet***, mich***, mmc***, win***

5/13
    gars***, jocel***, holom***, mill***, caan***, micho***, yani***, jk***, dessi***, timn***, wina***

5/14
    timi***, charle***, stuarnt***, ntaguno***, nonymu***, colin***, leopo***, shirl***, nsr***, rac***, yr***, me***, hoe***, dre***, ty***, lma***, hnerr***, uinnbu***, cynthan***, astera***, susanan***, barba***, cami***, ve***, ynn***, manng***, nthn***, ngembr***, brianf***, fairama***, amanthic***, icienus***,ustavc***

5/15
    charle***

We will keep patrolling continuously to pull away botters from game, and to provide you a better game circumstance.

Thank you.
    CABAL Support Team
    Last edited by [GM] CoCoBall; 05-16-2010 at 08:30 PM.

Yay go Gm's <3 i doubt Ogp even bothered to ban one botter

I don't know if my friend's name is in that list, but today her account got blocked, and as far as she knows, she have done nothing wrong to violate the terms of service
    Last edited by Panda-Kun; 05-17-2010 at 05:58 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    Yay go Gm's <3 i doubt Ogp even bothered to ban one botter
    You're mistaken, they banned many botters but they just kept coming back.
    Venus

Sad to see people still want to cheat. They must fail so much in their real life
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Banned
    You should stop banning the spammers so I don't have to re-block 20 new spammers every time I log on.

The bots in town are the most annoying
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Good to see some actions. thanks EST

I don't know if my friend's name is in that list, but today her account got blocked, and as far as she knows, she have done nothing wrong to violate the terms of service
    In the trems of service you dont have to do anything against it to get blocked/banned. They reserve the right to ban for any reason with or without cause

Banned
    I got banned and there is no reason that i should of been banned for could GMs plz send me a email plz?