Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help with damage (139 FB)

Question Need help with damage (139 FB)

This particular FB is the one i started this game with. It's currently at lvl 139 in Venus and name is same as my forums name. I restated it, re-geared it and re-did the skills and it still hits really crappy. I have no idea why, I have set the STR and INT stats to base for forcy gear and The rest is pushed into DEX. The gear he's currently wearing is as follows:

+9 S.tit annihilation 40 cd helm, +9 Redosmium 26 annihilation blade, +7 20cd forcy xtal, +9 osmium craft suit 7% amp/50HP, +9 s.tit outrageous boots 50HP, +6 Tera slotless outrageous gloves. This FB used to have +3 bof w/ 3 amp slotted, but currently wears 2 bof+4. It has 1 dros earring w/ 20HP, 5DEF, and +15HP Steal and a vamp+4 earring. It wears aop+5, cr2 (From my WI), 2 rol and 1 rof+9. K-red, eof+6 and bov+4.

My FB can't stand up to some of the higher lvls like my T2 WA can, and it's the main thing that caused me to quit my FB . I brought it bck because the gear on it was bind and i'd rather not waste it; plus i really miss playing FB lol >_<. Thanks for any help you can provide me .

Is now 142 and rising. Anyone wanna help? o.o

Buy an FB, cheaper than gearing it. <3

The biggest upgrade for you is your weapons. Unfortunately getting good ones would be very expensive since they involve being +15 and extended.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scrub View Post
    Buy an FB, cheaper than gearing it. <3
    I would, but i don't have money Zane doin SIG event for WI atm, got suit to +10-11 then it failed and i kept going now it's +6 xD.
    I got a forcy 20 cd blade and it's doin a lot better than my red. Failed 1 upgrade is now +9. Yea fps, i guess it is my weapons lol. I'll work on the upgrades thanx

Shadow Titanium
    Looks like your lacking more amp and higher base damage from weapons....RedOsm weapons base attack is far lower than lycanus or forcy...probably something like a good 7% to 8% amps worth of damage lower....but for the most part, your approaching those levels where defenses really crap on your damage potential....so stack the hell out of debuffs, increase your amp and base attack...is the only way to really improve damage...

Thanx lol. I did get forcy weapons: 20 cd forcy blade and 7 amp forcy xtal. The blade is at +9 and the xtal is at +7. I'm afraid to get the xtal to +9 lol cause i heard that if the xtal was the same upgrade or a higher upgrade than the blade, the attack craps out. I think it's a myth, but I'm too afraid to test it atm lol..

Shadow Titanium
    I don't quite follow...how would the damage crap out if the grades were the same? I've never heard that rumor before LOL.

i dont see how you lack of dmg with those gears . your gears are decent for T3 . maybe its just because your defense is too low.
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

DANTE! This shall help you
    type "/hack_damagex100_ampx100_basex999_rate100%_ownagexO VER9000"
    xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast