This particular FB is the one i started this game with. It's currently at lvl 139 in Venus and name is same as my forums name. I restated it, re-geared it and re-did the skills and it still hits really crappy. I have no idea why, I have set the STR and INT stats to base for forcy gear and The rest is pushed into DEX. The gear he's currently wearing is as follows:

+9 S.tit annihilation 40 cd helm, +9 Redosmium 26 annihilation blade, +7 20cd forcy xtal, +9 osmium craft suit 7% amp/50HP, +9 s.tit outrageous boots 50HP, +6 Tera slotless outrageous gloves. This FB used to have +3 bof w/ 3 amp slotted, but currently wears 2 bof+4. It has 1 dros earring w/ 20HP, 5DEF, and +15HP Steal and a vamp+4 earring. It wears aop+5, cr2 (From my WI), 2 rol and 1 rof+9. K-red, eof+6 and bov+4.

My FB can't stand up to some of the higher lvls like my T2 WA can, and it's the main thing that caused me to quit my FB . I brought it bck because the gear on it was bind and i'd rather not waste it; plus i really miss playing FB lol >_<. Thanks for any help you can provide me .