Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why did you close my thread??

Why did you close my thread??

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...eal-intentions
    ESTsoft real intentions
    PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOW MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE TRUE PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION

As you might be aware there have been a number of negative feedback regarding cabals(estsoft) new management when it was transferred from ogplanet to cabal.com(estsoft) as you might be aware drop, upgrade and craft rates have decreased furthermore GMs have been slacking off as there a number of complaints regarding their tickets not being read.
    Ogplanet annouced that cabal was going to be shut down on ogplanet due to contract issues with estsoft in other words not enough profit for estsoft. However they cannot just shut down a game without paying compensation(lost of players for cabal 2), as it would be a loss of $$$ as a result not long after ogplanet annouced that estsoft would be running Cabal and accounts can be transferred, to avoid paying compesation. Therefore the true intentions of estsoft is to decrease the number of players as soon as possible.

Cleary this fits under general discussion, its a discussion about the new management and everyones opinion about it, unless you think its true u got nothing to be afraid of and no reason to close the thread. Furthermore you can always make a thread on how hard GM's are working.
    Last edited by ELBOB; 05-17-2010 at 12:00 AM.
    MOD = USER
    USER =GM

ME = LMAO

NO COMMENT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhmIIvk4Qts

The G.M does the right thing. We do NOT need any more useless and pointless treads around.

If you did read the rules when you register, it stats clearly that "The owners of CABAL Online Community Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason."

If you cannot stand GameGuard, quit this game already. Give the normal users a clean forums. Thank you.
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

forget the gamegaurd did u read my thread??
    MOD = USER
    USER =GM

ME = LMAO

NO COMMENT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhmIIvk4Qts

Garbage should be thrown. EST did the right thing on the first one, they will do the same thing on this peice of trash again.

I believe I replied your previous tread about the matter you stats above already.

I went through over 50+ crafts a week and I do not notice any decrease in turn of proc rate.

As far as I know of, according to my guildie, the drop rate is the same as OGP hosted Cabal, it does not change at all.

When you signed up with OGP, in the TOS stats that they have the right to shut down the game.

Your character and your gear are all belong to the company not you.

If you did not read it carefully, please refer to the link below.

http://www.ogplanet.com/about.og?op=useragreement
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

T.T really? didn't get the hint eh? if you don't like the game and you think they are trying to make you quit then just quit save us all from your useless pointless incessant immature annoying rants, if all you do is complain about it then quit! if you think they are closing it down and you dont want them to then make threads about how wonderful and exciting the game is and get more people to join since you believe so strongly that if its happening its due to financial reasonings then advertise. IMO you should just leave the forums and games if not be banned from the forums for your continual pessimistic attitude and total disregard for others in the forum....good day to you!

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

Banned
    if you don't like the way the game plays..Don't play it,simple solution to a simple problem and everyone wins,we'll no longer get to hear you whine about the game you hate so much (yet keep on playing) and you'll free up server space for someone who appreciates a great f2pmmo

agree 100% with you ELBOB
    Last edited by mohnd; 05-17-2010 at 02:39 AM.

Banned
    this thread will be deleted too -.-

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ELBOB View Post
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...eal-intentions
    ESTsoft real intentions
    PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOW MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE TRUE PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION

As you might be aware there have been a number of negative feedback regarding cabals(estsoft) new management when it was transferred from ogplanet to cabal.com(estsoft) as you might be aware drop, upgrade and craft rates have decreased furthermore GMs have been slacking off as there a number of complaints regarding their tickets not being read.
    Ogplanet annouced that cabal was going to be shut down on ogplanet due to contract issues with estsoft in other words not enough profit for estsoft. However they cannot just shut down a game without paying compensation(lost of players for cabal 2), as it would be a loss of $$$ as a result not long after ogplanet annouced that estsoft would be running Cabal and accounts can be transferred, to avoid paying compesation. Therefore the true intentions of estsoft is to decrease the number of players as soon as possible.

Cleary this fits under general discussion, its a discussion about the new management and everyones opinion about it, unless you think its true u got nothing to be afraid of and no reason to close the thread. Furthermore you can always make a thread on how hard GM's are working.
    You sir are completely wrong, hopefully someone else will show you the error of your ways. If not, I will address your post later when I get back.
    Last edited by CNJRP; 05-17-2010 at 03:21 AM.
    Venus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast