Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which class would benefit the most?

Which class would benefit the most?

So i have this 14 amp Sig orb +15 in my inventory and I can't decide whether to put it on my FS or my FB. So which class do y'all think would benefit the most from the orb?

EDIT: It's 7% All Skill Amp crafted with 7% S.Amp in slot, so 14 S.Amp/7 M.Amp/12 CDI when I extend it.
    Last edited by -Itachi Uchiha-; 07-17-2012 at 02:46 AM.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Osmium
    I vote FB!

Shadow Titanium
    I say FB because FS can get by with just about any orb or crystal....FS don't rely on the orb for any major part of thier build unless your a mFS or hFS...FB does actually benefit from the higher magic from an orb though when you go BM....but that's about it.

Overall though, it depends what kind of amp is on the weapon, sword, magic or all amp (and I assume none or no open slots too)....if the FS has high amp from other gear, I might consider using it on FS then with 14 amp....but not unless that 14 amp would push my total amp at or above 50...all classes BM is pretty much weak without high amp so yeah the amp would help either class...but the magic attack helps FB while the lower base sword attack would hurt FS more than FB...FB has debuffs to help it overcome lower base sword attack, FS don't have such luxury.

However, only you play your classes, which one do you feel needs it the most? Personally, I'd just make a WI or FA though and use it on them....
    Last edited by Davynelord; 07-17-2012 at 02:31 AM.

Why waste that beauty on a FS? Go for FB.

Banned
    The extra Amp will benefit the class that already has more Attack and Crit Dmg. Go FB.

I'd say it's a crappy orb for fb...

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I'd say it's a crappy orb for fb...
    Why? Coupled with 40 dmg katana and helm you hardly find anything better. It's 14amp/12dmg vs 40 dmg, the difference is very small on crits, and those 14 amp will serve better than 28extra cd in almost any other situations (bm2, war, pvp). Also, having an orb like that he could easily switch from bof to full CD prideus, gaining mcr and magic for bm1.
    Last edited by Nozomi; 07-17-2012 at 08:06 AM.

Banned
    you shouldve just gone 7amp/20 dmg crystal and katana and it would have had been only short 12% cdi...

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    Why? Coupled with 40 dmg katana and helm you hardly find anything better. It's 14amp/12dmg vs 40 dmg, the difference is very small on crits, and those 14 amp will serve better than 28extra cd in almost any other situations (bm2, war, pvp). Also, having an orb like that he could easily switch from bof to full CD prideus, gaining mcr and magic for bm1.
    Because bm3 matters way more than bm1 and bm2, and crit dmg is way more important for bm3 than amp. I used to have a 7 amp 20 dmg helm, and recently switched to a 36 dmg, my dps went up by a whole lot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Because bm3 matters way more than bm1 and bm2, and crit dmg is way more important for bm3 than amp. I used to have a 7 amp 20 dmg helm, and recently switched to a 36 dmg, my dps went up by a whole lot.
    in a 1:2 ratio (7:16 is not a 1:2 ratio) the difference will be almost nothing.

So imo, the orb is good.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast