Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which class would benefit the most?

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    in a 1:2 ratio (7:16 is not a 1:2 ratio) the difference will be almost nothing.

So imo, the orb is good.
    I just tried putting the numbers into the dmg calculator. Going with bm3 on manticore with all the synnergies, hl and enervation, using a 14 amp 12 dmg crystal/orb instead of a 40 dmg crystal/orb showed a drop of about 170 per hit of bm3.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I just tried putting the numbers into the dmg calculator. Going with bm3 on manticore with all the synnergies, hl and enervation, using a 14 amp 12 dmg crystal/orb instead of a 40 dmg crystal/orb showed a drop of about 170 per hit of bm3.
    And in war against a target with 18 resist rate? ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    And in war against a target with 18 resist rate? ;o
    Just put that in. Without bm damage difference depends on the skill as expected (short skills hit harder with amp, long skills hit harder with CD) so that's a little hard to make a definitive answer. In bm3 the average dps is a lot higher with crit dmg on someone with 18% crit dmg, even if you don't have synnergies activated and no hard luck. BM2 damage average also higher with crit dmg.

So in the case of FB, I could just switch between the 14 amp orb and a sig 40 dmg xtal/orb (depending on the situation), right?

Any other FS's out there want to take part of this discussion?

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    So in the case of FB, I could just switch between the 14 amp orb and a sig 40 dmg xtal/orb (depending on the situation), right?

I'd say it really doesn't matter. Either class with do well with it because it's basically a 40 damage once extended besides non crits which will be higher because of the amp. Seeing as its a char bind orb and it's gonna cost you another 1,8b to extend use on the char you use the most out of the 2.

Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post

I'd just get a 40 dmg since it's better about 95% of the time.

with the alz to buy sig 40+14/12 sig orb, u can just get a 7/40 topaz/sig, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAi View Post
    with the alz to buy sig 40+14/12 sig orb, u can just get a 7/40 topaz/sig, problem solved.
    I never understood the point of spending extra for rate slot items on fb.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I never understood the point of spending extra for rate slot items on fb.
    k 57~60 rate with leth+3rof10s/cr2s with just 7/40 helm+orb, sup?
    p/s: rate depends on pet/kred/bikes u have

I bought the orb for 4b :/

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast