Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which class would benefit the most?

Banned
    7Amp/40Cd is the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    7Amp/40Cd is the way to go
    LOL i forgot that +1 XD

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAi View Post
    k 57~60 rate with leth+3rof10s/cr2s with just 7/40 helm+orb, sup?
    p/s: rate depends on pet/kred/bikes u have
    If I got rid of my Killian ring and got a 40/7 helm I'll be missing 9% rate, where would I make it up from unless I had a rate slot weapon as well?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    If I got rid of my Killian ring and got a 40/7 helm I'll be missing 9% rate, where would I make it up from unless I had a rate slot weapon as well?
    k 57~60 rate with leth+3rof10s/cr2s with just 7/40 helm+orb, sup?
    p/s: rate depends on pet/kred/bikes u have
    o.o

but personally imo a Killian+3 damage rings build (with 7 amp in slot in place of 7 rate on helm/weapons) is a superior build (but ofc the amp is much more difficult to achieve) since killian gives stats other than rate, as well as allowing you to swap in a damage ring when you go aura.

buffs = 35% rate+ 5% base+kred 3%+7 from helm = 50 rate, if u had 7/40 isay orb/crystal cuz u need forcy high + blade/kat more would be like 57 rate.
    If u had rate from pet would be perfect, i say 3 rate/3+amp pet. since u can get max rate from suit out of this event.(im too broke for that )
    @ Cathy: nig, im not that rich

buffs = 35% rate+ 5% base+kred 3%+7 from helm = 50 rate, if u had 7/40 isay orb/crystal cuz u need forcy high + blade/kat more would be like 57 rate.
    If u had rate from pet would be perfect, i say 3 rate/3+amp pet. since u can get max rate from suit out of this event.(im too broke for that )
    @ Cathy: nig, im not that rich
    Sry, I didn't see you say rate slot orb. Yeah I guess that build would be really nice, but the price of 2 rate slot items is too much for me I guess, so I'll just settle with my killian ring.

Forcium
    I use a ring of luck+1 with 3 damage rings and have 58 rate guys. No rate in weaps sadface

Sry, I didn't see you say rate slot orb. Yeah I guess that build would be really nice, but the price of 2 rate slot items is too much for me I guess, so I'll just settle with my killian ring.
    but i guess still cheaper than 7amp/40cdi since Dromar offer 30b on amp scroll lol

id say extract that shyt
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

I think FB responds better with CD than amp but nevertheless, that orb will do a lot of damage. The problem is with the stats: FB has enough DEX to cover the stat requirements, while with FS, you have to get a huge chunk out of STR to put in DEX (and FS is a STR build, unless you are mFS). Also, the higher grade the crystal or orb is, the more def you get for FS (so forcy gives the highest additional def). I think more amp benefits an FS more because it has low base so the average damage when you add crits and no-crits are higher. An FS doesn't have a problem with damage when it crits, however it does have a huge problem with non crits.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123