Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Art of Curse (again but my thought)

Art of Curse (again but my thought)

FB short:
    Lvl 1 (Max lvl 5)
    Transcender Skill Req
    Removes 4 buffs of a single target. (+1 per lvl)
    Cast Time 2.0
    Cool Down: 300 sec
    MP use: 65 (+7 per lvl)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    FB short:
    Lvl 1 (Max lvl 5)
    Transcender Skill Req
    Cast Time 2.0
    Cool Down: 300 sec
    MP use: 65 (+7 per lvl)
    Taking 8 buffs off of a person sounds OP. Take off aod/II, and then root :x

fb have enuf debuffs, how bout giving this to a different class

Quote Originally Posted by Tramier View Post
    fb have enuf debuffs, how bout giving this to a different class
    You don't understand the concept of a short. Use it once have Big power boost. VS using dbufs lots of time losing valuable dps. In a single bm3 i'll lose 15-45k dmg just using HL

My FB Guide

hmm in the case that this last like 15 sec i think its fair (OP for the 15 sec) but fair that is of course if this cant be used on me when im rooted :3.
    Last edited by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer; 07-18-2012 at 04:36 PM.

if they make another debuff for fb every class needs one itd be unfair to the other 5 classes if you keep adding to only one

also if that debuff comes out restrict it to use outside of bm1,2,3 dont need no godmode fb with field root tearing through groups in war in bm

Actually, just make Execrate's duration only 50% of current and it'd be totally fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmEvil View Post
    if they make another debuff for fb every class needs one itd be unfair to the other 5 classes if you keep adding to only one

also if that debuff comes out restrict it to use outside of bm1,2,3 dont need no godmode fb with field root tearing through groups in war in bm
    Why do you think I said only 1 target noob. I understand balance. And if you restrict a debuff for one class's BM's you should restrict ALL shorts for ALL classes in the same BM's to make it fair and balanced.

The root's ranges atm need to be swapped. Mass root needs to be the 8 and single the 10. The duration needs to be reduced. And THEN give FB something worth it. Why do you think that other classes have always been able to solo bosses easier than FB? Bcs a short lasts 45/90 seconds of HIGH dps increase. Debuffs are minor increase for shorter durations, so they have to be re-casted, which costs 0.9/1.5 seconds each. Added up an FB will lose 5-8 hits (and with their high rate, that's upwards of 100k dmg for some ppl in bm3) which is alot.

You also forget that FB do NOT have enough magic points to have everything maxed out. So they would have to sacrifice something in one skill to get points for a new one.

Additionally, all WA and BL buffs should be altered and changed into Magic skills to give them more slots for attacks. Everyone knows that should be how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Taking 8 buffs off of a person sounds OP. Take off aod/II, and then root :x
    And if I recall reading once, Root and FK are disabled in BM3 next update.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 07-19-2012 at 05:42 AM.

My FB Guide

Banned
    Actually, just make Execrate's duration only 50% of current and it'd be totally fair.

Why do you think I said only 1 target noob. I understand balance. And if you restrict a debuff for one class's BM's you should restrict ALL shorts for ALL classes in the same BM's to make it fair and balanced.

The root's ranges atm need to be swapped. Mass root needs to be the 8 and single the 10. The duration needs to be reduced. And THEN give FB something worth it. Why do you think that other classes have always been able to solo bosses easier than FB? Bcs a short lasts 45/90 seconds of HIGH dps increase. Debuffs are minor increase for shorter durations, so they have to be re-casted, which costs 0.9/1.5 seconds each. Added up an FB will lose 5-8 hits (and with their high rate, that's upwards of 100k dmg for some ppl in bm3) which is alot.

You also forget that FB do NOT have enough magic points to have everything maxed out. So they would have to sacrifice something in one skill to get points for a new one.

Additionally, all WA and BL buffs should be altered and changed into Magic skills to give them more slots for attacks. Everyone knows that should be how it is.
    Idk... I'm not sure if I like the idea of a 10 range root being up every 45 seconds! @@

And If root duration was reduced, I wouldn't mind a short (similar to intense blade or art of fierceness), but not another debuff please.

FB short:

Especially as OP as removing buffs, since that's a purely pvp debuff; and you could just take FI off a person and mf them. You could take aod/ii off a person and root them. And if a person is in their art of sniping, art of force control, etc etc, that's just kind of lame to cut their dps like that ~_~