Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Question about the summer invasion event

Question about the summer invasion event

According to the charts, the dire boar kings on all the maps have LVL 4 drop tables. Is that correct or is it a typo?

Shadow Titanium
    I assume it's correct because dire boars will most likely be like dummies.. as for crag turtles they will actually get harder the higher level map you are in

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    I assume it's correct because dire boars will most likely be like dummies.. as for crag turtles they will actually get harder the higher level map you are in
    Good point, I completely forgot they had mobs like that.

Shadow Titanium
    yep, let's see how many scrolls and safes pop up

CABAL GM
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    That's absolutely right. Every Dire Boar King has level 4 drop table as the event notice says.

dont get excited no one will ever get good loots , just like other events from the past
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Quote Originally Posted by modem View Post
    dont get excited no one will ever get good loots , just like other events from the past
    There was a weapon Crit Rate High that I saw shouted earlier this morning o_o
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    There was a weapon Crit Rate High that I saw shouted earlier this morning o_o

Yep. Saw that too. Think Pancake was tring to buy it. The guy with the scroll was asking if he should trust Pancake and his guildie who would be the middle man.

got a sghh earlier today

From my understanding dromar already got a crit rate high weapon and a crit rate high armor from this event.