Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal Management

Banned

Lightbulb Cabal Management

well lets see, cabal managements solution for bots/hackers in UG years ago was to lower drop rates in UG making such items as ep of proof 3s rare, now days, all bots are in MF, next solution gonna be to lower the drop rate there too?

anytime of the day u can find at least 2 bots per channel in MF.

Just kill the bots.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Just kill the bots.
    does that take away the bil in alz they farm a week as an afk bot? or the guild pts,ap, etc they accumulate? not to mention if im cap and bot is cap and i pk the BOT i get a penalty?

the game is turning into be an afk bot or go home.

some bot in fr just killed the dire bore king and the drop was sehh so i picked it up
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Quote Originally Posted by modem View Post
    some bot in fr just killed the dire bore king and the drop was sehh so i picked it up
    hm...

you must be new here. There's bots and there will always be bots. But the number of bots is waaaaaaaaaay lower than it use to be. That said the number of dungeon hackers that it seems nothing is done about...well that's another story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    you must be new here. There's bots and there will always be bots. But the number of bots is waaaaaaaaaay lower than it use to be. That said the number of dungeon hackers that it seems nothing is done about...well that's another story.
    bots/dung hackers r 1 in the same. u think 100 ppl farmed 10bil each?

and u sir, must be blind. whens it say under my name i joined? o ya..2010 same as u. ill send u some glasses, pm me info.

Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    bots/dung hackers r 1 in the same. u think 100 ppl farmed 10bil each?

and u sir, must be blind. whens it say under my name i joined? o ya..2010 same as u. ill send u some glasses, pm me info.
    I'm sorry but 2010.....that's when EST got control of the game. Try playing the game since beta on ogplanet before it ever transfered to ESTsoft. That was what, before February 2008?

You citing the join date on this forum makes it all too clear how totally clueless you are.

I don't see 15 bots per channel in BI/DS/GD like you did back then so yeah, it's far better than that now.
    Last edited by Lute; 07-22-2012 at 06:41 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    I'm sorry but 2010.....that's when EST got control of the game. Try playing the game since beta on ogplanet before it ever transfered to ESTsoft. That was what, before February 2008?

You citing the join date on this forum makes it all too clear how totally clueless you are.

I don't see 15 bots per channel in BI/DS/GD like you did back then so yeah, it's far better than that now.
    lol i played ogp/ lost an fb in transfer. remember being lvl 10 dual trans, punching everything. dont assume a question has to do with how long some1 has played.

the topic was, wat do u think cabal management is goin to do for a "solution" since their last 1 was to lower drop rates in UG, they will soon prolly do the same to MF.

Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    lol i played ogp/ remember being lvl 10 dual trans, punching everything. dont assume a question has to do with how long some1 has played.

the topic was, wat do u think cabal management is goin to do for a "solution" since their last 1 was to lower drop rates in UG, they will soon prolly do the same to MF.
    Aww you played after they released skills past a.master? How cute.
    Character creation date: Feb. 1st 2008.

And if you HAVE played that long then you're clearly an idiot if you don't remember that the game use to have at least 10+ bots per map per channel back in the day. It was practically impossible to actually kill mobs anywhere because bots would be everywhere. So yeah, I think the current state is quite the improvement. You're never going to have no bots, that's just online games for you, even p2p games have bots.

I don't see how you're saying they dropped rates in UG, the rate seem same as ever, you just don't have any actual players there because there's no reason you ever have to actually go there for real play.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast