Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S> 7/40 OSM Battlehelm (FA) +15

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    And also a hypocrit. Just recently you were talking about that kine fa and how he got his gears and look at you.
    LaRazz is gearing you. Although you might be putting in your own alz .
    Everyone needs help once in a while, and I can personally assure anyone who asks that I have loaned Zero alz on a few occasions to help him get a piece of gear he likes. Oh and let me add to that, he ALWAYS pays me back. so he's obviously not being spoon-fed. I've loaned to quite a few people, and I'm 100% sure LaRazz is the same. If everyone who got a loan on cabal was "being geared up by someone else" then we'd all fit in that category.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Everyone needs help once in a while, and I can personally assure anyone who asks that I have loaned Zero alz on a few occasions to help him get a piece of gear he likes. Oh and let me add to that, he ALWAYS pays me back. so he's obviously not being spoon-fed. I've loaned to quite a few people, and I'm 100% sure LaRazz is the same. If everyone who got a loan on cabal was "being geared up by someone else" then we'd all fit in that category.
    Oh you know all about that two huh. Randomly, getting geared up you would swear you are another Whateveryousay. So, who did you have to magically to gear up? Other than the Sig gear. Please dont say you had alz from your blader, He was even more fail. How much was it worth again 800m+xfer?

Banned
    Oh you know all about that two huh. Randomly, getting geared up you would swear you are another Whateveryousay. So, who did you have to magically to gear up? Other than the Sig gear. Please dont say you had alz from your blader, He was even more fail. How much was it worth again 800m+xfer?
    I think my fa would be like 200m + xfer

SooRite do you actually think you're being smart atm? Please further talk about these accusations you have on me :O Please name these "free items" I get! My bike? My orb? My forci amp? Pick one!

Ight, time for me to talk about this.

First off, I am not spoon feeding Zero. If I have lent him alz he has always paid me back. At no point have I just given him anything for free and not expect anything in return.
    Second off, He is almost always in Ic2 earning alz as well he has been reselling to make alz too.
    Last point I would like to make is the fact that your accusing me of spoon feeding Zero because I lend him alz? If that is the case then damn near everyone in cabal is has been spoon fed because of the simple fact that we all don't always have the alz at hand to purchase items. In those situations we look to friends who have alz and hope that they will lend us alz. The amount of alz borrowed does not matter really as long as its paid back in the end borrowed alz is borrowed alz. Now, if and when I have let Zero borrow alz it has been because an item has come up that much cheaper than if he found it at a point in time when he had more alz. Getting +11 fc amp for 2b, or a 7/40+15 helm for 3b or a +15 fc orb 20 dmg 3 amp for 6b. In my eyes those are items that you don't let pass because of how cheap they are.

I'm sorry about my train of thought I guess, it’s an old concept that I learned and still abide by to this day. I learned this in TangDynaSty back when I was still in Venus and Bumba and all the other legends were still playing. If an item that a guild mate needs hits the market and it’s at a good price or epic you don't let it stay there long. Get it damn it. Now, that was the only guild I've been in where I see that practiced. It is one of the many reasons why Tang was so great. I may not be in tang anymore, however if I still practice that mentality because that is where my roots are.

You look after your own.
    Last edited by LaRazz; 09-11-2012 at 09:43 AM.

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

I like to laugh at people like this.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Quote Originally Posted by SemiAutoMatic View Post
    I like to laugh at people like this.
    You're a noob. <3

RedOsmium
    lol yeah my BL was so fail that he got me 4b + xfer not to mention all the gear I already had on my t3 FA. Let's see, what do you buy on a 18x FA when you already have almost all the gear, 6b to spare (the alz I got for my bl + the alz I already had, not even mentioning the gear I sold that wasn't binding on my BL lol), on a t3 FA. Don't believe me about that? Ask anyone from t3 who knows me when I had a blader. Herpas for one can prove that I had the majority of my gear on a t3 FA that I used to have fun in war while I spammed dungeons on my blader. I still spam dungeons now, people just don't seem to be around when I do it due to the time difference, but if you don't believe me, go look at the aos1 score board. I'm always spamming that one after the other, gotta love that dungeon <3.

Keep hating, I bet if you stopped hiding behind a forum account and came at me in game I could roll you over and over, probably without any gear on.

Lol Hash I bet this person is an fa who is jelly! I'm not naming any names though :/... But ash take off my c/o I already got my 7/40 for 2.7bil lol

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Lol Hash I bet this person is an fa who is jelly! I'm not naming any names though :/... But ash take off my c/o I already got my 7/40 for 2.7bil lol
    oh you mean one of those "they have better gear than me so they must be an alz buyer" type people? gotta love them, they just make my day! by the way, we're pretty much 2nd and 3rd (or 1st and 2nd depending on if the fs hacks too) on aos1... but we get all this gear out of nowhere lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast