Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Degrading Cores

You all miss what really needs to happen ingame for crafting. Instead you want to add another useless thing/item and required routine when it comes to crafting. Why, Why, Oh why just so you can complain about the fail rate or that the pricing of such an item is to high. People what all that is missing is a better drop rate of +0 slotted items. That is exactly what the game needs better drop rates for some items if not that then better drop rate in some of the map areas. Unfortunately EST will never change the drope rate, Unless. They may change the drop locations but not the rate, Unless. So stop asking for such items and start bugging EST for better drop rates. The more we ask for drop rate and the more people that do ask, the more likely they may listen and actually do something about it...
    Last edited by truely false; 08-23-2012 at 06:09 PM.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

says on those approved bargains and discounts in cs http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...068#post351068 so they poll huh?

couldn't they poll the suggestions and see which ones are really sought after, rather than just cosmetics like these? heck even a trivial separate bandana wasn't given any consideration when they released the biker set lol, so would they really listen? no no rephrase that, do they really?

Shadow Titanium I Killed The Prom Queen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    We should totally have these. And make the success/fail rate the same as upgrade cores too.

With my luck, I would use a degrade core, fail, and my item's + would go up :>
    xDDD i can see you u attempting to +15 with them xDDD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    You all miss what really needs to happen ingame for crafting. Instead you want to add another useless thing/item and required routine when it comes to crafting. Why, Why, Oh why just so you can complain about the fail rate or that the pricing of such an item is to high. People what all that is missing is a better drop rate of +0 slotted items. That is exactly what the game needs better drop rates for some items if not that then better drop rate in some of the map areas. Unfortunately EST will never change the drope rate, Unless. They may change the drop locations but not the rate, Unless. So stop asking for such items and start bugging EST for better drop rates. The more we ask for drop rate and the more people that do ask, the more likely they may listen and actually do something about it...
    or just make crafting be able to use +ed items..simplest fix..

and each + = 1% higher chance of it not failing

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    no no, u'r digressing from ur time-tested (and u have lots of that i suppose seeing as u drumbeat for EST's business philosophy of making evrything harder, longer, and costlier) premise of NOT making things easier. "Good things come to those who wait" amirite?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Yes, sacrifice a +15 item so your craft will have like a 17% chance success :>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    i think the crafting community could use these a lot. a degrading core etc. something that can decrease the + of an item. u always get about 5 +1-+3 items, compared to 1 +0 item, and only +0 can be used to craft.

i would say make them drop a lil more often than normal cores, but not from bosses..., just normal mobs. these should be cheap and plentiful items.

any crafters agree?
    you need more luck to get your gear from not +ing? /uninstall

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy View Post
    you need more luck to get your gear from not +ing? /uninstall
    my gear? are u lost my child? this is about crafting items.

Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    or just make crafting be able to use +ed items..simplest fix..
    Now your talking! I agree that is the simplest fix but maybe to simple for EST developers if you get my meaning...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12