Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: ENHANCED SEH - new item

ENHANCED SEH - new item

Enhanced SEH

Current System

Currently there are many items in the market which drop as 1 slot or zero slots with pc craft. It's unfortunate that those items go to waste (for example no wants to use a pc craft orb with no slots ). An Enhanced SEH would be a Cash Shop Item which would enable an SEH to able to extend any item up to a maximum of 3 slots.

Example of Use :

Step 1: Get a 16% cd Orb with 1 slot
    Step 2 : Use SEH to extend to 2 slots
    Step 3 : Use an Enhanced SEH to extend the item to 3 slots

well, im not sure about this one ppl complain that this game is pay to win this would confirm that beyond a shadow of a doubt. If all of a sudden a 30 mil topaz pc one slot can potentially become a 40/7, there would be an even bigger gap between F2P and PBD (pay by decision or pay2win) players. Not to mention that seh is currently 200 usd (extremely expensive) imagine this ESEH at least 300 i would not be surprised if it even went for 500 usd. Thats a price that i believe, not even those with blank checks that spend 2k usd+ monthly wont even buy it at. since it would cost less to buy a pc 2 slot and use one seh. If anything they should add a slot deleter, that would be very helpfull.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    well, im not sure about this one ppl complain that this game is pay to win this would confirm that beyond a shadow of a doubt. If all of a sudden a 30 mil topaz pc one slot can potentially become a 40/7, there would be an even bigger gap between F2P and PBD (pay by decision or pay2win) players. Not to mention that seh is currently 200 usd (extremely expensive) imagine this ESEH at least 300 i would not be surprised if it even went for 500 usd. Thats a price that i believe, not even those with blank checks that spend 2k usd+ monthly wont even buy it at. since it would cost less to buy a pc 2 slot and use one seh. If anything they should add a slot deleter, that would be very helpfull.
    It would support those who dungeon more frequently, because once they get a drop they would be able to sell it at a higher price BECAUSE the demand for the item would be higher as it would have a potential to be a stronger weapon.

Also the fact that more weapons / gears would be available in the market would bring the price down for average users which in turn would make it easier for them to do more dungeons and enjoy full potential of the game.Now, think about the siggy event - p2w players are paying only 20m for say, a suit. Meanwhile people who "farmed" their dungeon to get a 7% amp 1 slot suit drop can no longer sell their items.

Now, beyond this the question is whether to make it a cash item shop or not , and I'd say - why not - it's just 1 PERMANENT item which in turn supports the game / server and the services we play in to enjoy a higher quality of entertainment.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-25-2012 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    Not to mention that seh is currently 200 usd (extremely expensive) imagine this ESEH at least 300
    sehh would be 300

i would not be surprised if it even went for 500 usd.
    there u go

Thats a price that i believe, not even those with blank checks that spend 2k usd+ monthly wont even buy it at.
    dromar and romp would^^

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    Enhanced SEH

maximum of 3 slots.
    no limit. make it so u can slot even an extended (already) acct bound 3 slot to one more slot...4 slots for the win!

Banned
    i would love to see u defend yourself about being a usd spender after posting this

He probably spent more USD than 99% of the total cabal population
    Fear is an Illusion

First I know this is an old post but I just had to give my opinoin or insite to the topic. At first the slot enhancer as he calls it sounds good because his reasoning sounds about right or logical and yes the pricing if EST did added to the CS would be high not that this would matter to the die hardcore players. The fallacy is in his second statement. Adding more so called gear with potential to be higher rate/dmg in auction house does not always equal lower pricing. Also if the pricing does drop on some items this also does not mean they will be purchased especially if the needed item "slot enhancer" to enhance the gear can only be purchased in CS for an outragous price that tends to turn of player purchase. This Idea is only for the p2w players and unfortunately thats what EST has been doing evolving the game into a Pay To Win environment.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.