Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: blessing beads

blessing beads

i recently acquired a "blessing bead plus - 5 hours" and havent used it yet due to the fact i dont know when ill be able to play for uninterrupted period of time. like today for example i was in a dungeon and was called away to do mindless manual labor so i had to pause the dungeon, now if i had used that bead the time i spent away wouldve been wasted and unused. so my suggestion is.....beads (of any type) should have the timer(or expiration time) stopped while the dungeon you are in gets paused so you dont waste your money on things you werent able to utilize, ive thought about this all day and i have yet to find any form of loop hole or "con" if you will. if anyone can think of one please say so

to recap for those who dont want to read or didnt quite get it

* bead time gets paused during the period of time in which your own dungeon is paused so when you resume the bead time does as well (only works in dungeons and while the dungeon is paused nobody can do anything not even teammates, the only thing you can do is chat while the dungeon is paused therefore not technically using the bead so if something comes up pause the dungeon and walk off to do whatever(bathroom break, eat, run an errand, get up and stretch) without worrying about bead time remaining)

That wouldn't work. Think about a 30 day bead which is strictly a month's time, any player could extend these beads to 2-3 months if they AFK in a dungeon overnight if your suggestion was adopted (bad business for EST, you see ;o). The ideal bead you're looking for is "5 hours of actual play time", not "real time", which EST could sell as a separate type of bead and would, more than likely, cost more to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by terror View Post
    That wouldn't work. Think about a 30 day bead which is strictly a month's time, any player could extend these beads to 2-3 months if they AFK in a dungeon overnight if your suggestion was adopted (bad business for EST, you see ;o). The ideal bead you're looking for is "5 hours of actual play time", not "real time", which EST could sell as a separate type of bead and would, more than likely, cost more to purchase.
    hmm never thought about that, i suppose thats why you guys are here lol. but yeah a bead of actual play time would be great