Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok so i have a question about the new update

FB's being OP. I still laugh. Learn how to play your class and you can counter pretty much all of FB's debuffs. Learn how to play as a team and they're not. Yes they excell in pvp, but pv meh. Teamwork is key still.

As for Episode 10. There's still so many unkonwns. Don't worry about it until the notes start actually coming out.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    i think not being able to stack attack buff would be a nice nerf with how OP fb's debuffs are.

they can completely cripple another character with their debuff, they shouldnt have the dps that can rival all 3 other sword classes that they have by the time they hit 170 and can stack 3 buffs.
    with the complete overhaul of skills and buffs how do you even know fb will be nerfed.

for all you know they're gonna make it just like WA and BL's sword buffs, by putting all the stats on lightning blade to save you guys 2 buff slots.

People are just making early speculation for no reason.

Banned
    calm down folks getting worked up at me aint gonna fix nothing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    with the complete overhaul of skills and buffs how do you even know fb will be nerfed.

for all you know they're gonna make it just like WA and BL's sword buffs, by putting all the stats on lightning blade to save you guys 2 buff slots.

People are just making early speculation for no reason.
    that would be crazy, i can get more pt buffs <3

Banned
    lol these ppl are trolling about BL
    i guess xD

Banned
    WTS> iKalashnikov! ( BEST MERCURY BL )

PM ME OFFERS! REROLL NOW!

Hmmm... There going to need to turn the Force Shielder into a REAL aggro grabbing machine and redefine its role in the cabal universe if the Force Blader should lose its ability to stack its buffs.

Decrease Shadow shield cool down time, Increase aggro Percentage on Provocation drastically, Increase force shielder Heal up to 1200k with a 15+ second cool down.

Turn the blind debuff into 4 attack avoidance on Mobs, with an increased cool down of 30 seconds per cast, so if the boss should spike you can deflect it.

These are just my thoughts in advancing the PVE world.
    IGN: Angel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
    Hmmm... There going to need to turn the Force Shielder into a REAL aggro grabbing machine and redefine its role in the cabal universe if the Force Blader should lose its ability to stack its buffs.

Decrease Shadow shield cool down time, Increase aggro Percentage on Provocation drastically, Increase force shielder Heal up to 1200k with a 15+ second cool down.

Turn the blind debuff into 4 attack avoidance on Mobs, with an increased cool down of 30 seconds per cast, so if the boss should spike you can deflect it.

These are just my thoughts in advancing the PVE world.
    I think the Healing/Tanking/Damage Dealing stances will help specialize all the classes a bit more like this

http://forum.cabalonline.com/entry.p...pers-(7-amp-8)
    Last edited by Cathy; 08-06-2012 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    FB's being OP. I still laugh. Learn how to play your class and you can counter pretty much all of FB's debuffs. Learn how to play as a team and they're not. Yes they excell in pvp, but pv meh. Teamwork is key still.

As for Episode 10. There's still so many unkonwns. Don't worry about it until the notes start actually coming out.
    See this would be true but even is one can counter most of the buff it isnt all and when ur hit with lvl downs roots and mrs it becomes hard, even with good deff and hp to live while ur getting hit with dps that is as good or even better because of their large amount of hp down skills that are always thrown into the mx, your not gonna live through it.
    Against all odds

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I think the Healing/Tanking/Damage Dealing stances will help specialize all the classes a bit more like this

http://forum.cabalonline.com/entry.p...pers-(7-amp-8)
    Hmmm, so the force blader will switch off from offensive support, to defensive support. Understanding its BM3, it would make perfect sense why they would rewrite the force blader's roll due to its high critical chance. They would then have to add 5 more rate and 10 more crit damage to Lightning blade to preserve a DPS force blader, while the other mechanics of the force blader will be preserved on any situation. Should the tank be Killed the force blader can switch to defensive and await for the tank to recuperate from damage, with that understood, they will need to span the skill points on slots and introduce more new skills.

-On the side note, they will need to completely change the role of wizards and archers, which is why the Blader is removed in cabal 2 and replaced with a Priest.

~My wishful thinking, giving warriors blink
    IGN: Angel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast