Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMP and crit rate

Alright thanks for reminding me about that damage calculator, I forgot I had it bookmarked.
    And what will i need to wear to get max rate? couple rol1s maybe a merg ring. Rate db helm and orbs? maybe I can find some amp option scrolls and make up for my orbs and helm idk lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamQuake16 View Post
    Alright thanks for reminding me about that damage calculator, I forgot I had it bookmarked.
    And what will i need to wear to get max rate? couple rol1s maybe a merg ring. Rate db helm and orbs? maybe I can find some amp option scrolls and make up for my orbs and helm idk lol.
    Good luck finding amp option scrolls since almost no one tries to get them. That's why no one has got any yet.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

How does rompe have 21 amp gloves and people sell 14 amp fb gear and put amp in slots without those scrolls?

Banned
    How does rompe have 21 amp gloves and people sell 14 amp fb gear and put amp in slots without those scrolls?
    People don't put amp in slots. Items drop with amp in slot.

Romp's glove is the exception. And the Amp scrolls were from an event; they weren't obtained normally by just breaking items.

That would be a ridiculous drop to get 14 amp randomly. Alright well thanks for informing on that I didn't know that slots were EVER filled when the item is dropped.

Banned
    That would be a ridiculous drop to get 14 amp randomly. Alright well thanks for informing on that I didn't know that slots were EVER filled when the item is dropped.
    It is ridiculous. And it's not common. But the same way that S.tit and Osmium can drop with 7 amp in the slot, so can anything else with a slot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12