Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal NA - Cabal Softnyx Latino

Exclamation Cabal NA - Cabal Softnyx Latino

Good fats all I was thinking a few days ago and do not know if I'm wrong but here the only events that are the order of the day are

Board Dire King
    Turtle King Crap
    SIGEvent
    EXPEvent
    WEXPEvent

and stuff

stop by the house of a friend who stopped playing Cabal NA and went for Server Latino Softnyx saw his Facebook page and it's amazing that the little time you have to have more user Cabal NA apart and put the Actuliazacion of Episode 8 except that this is totally SPANISH a big plus for the new user who only speak SPANISH also saw the event have been by the arrival of BM3 and New Dungeon. ami seems this server is taking the attention of many users and so far everything is going very well in what I have understood. GM Ballade here saw a post that said that great events and we would come to stay sugiria playing Cabal NA, but these events do not always come and see the same things here never change.

a clarification is who put this forum in SPANISH, the same day of the OPEN BETA Server for Latino apparently think that really changes and good changes they opened for the community Latinia at least what we thought many a time.

To this day this forum is completely abandoned many Latinos Mercury Server have been like venus so ask them.

You are saying Latinos in Cabal NA of our Future in this server??

Perhaps ESTsoft will continue as before or be really really interesting stuff you come on and say not only Latinos if not all of Cabal NA user to say this is my game here I stay.

PS: Many Losses in Cabal NA when AION Release, Many Quit After Diablo III and more after the OPEN BETA Cabal Latin America.

What will be the future of this server or as with OGPlanet happen??

Leave your comments please

Banned
    this isnt and will never be purely SPANISH cabal, good day.

cronic they open a latin cabal but i dont think population on NA will b affect since its easy to stay to start over

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Shadow Titanium
    lool someone there askin who is sellin alz he's interested in buyin and there's a reply too lool

Last edited by DjCyklone; 08-05-2012 at 04:39 AM.

lol

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Banned
    Cabal was just fine before the 2010 Global merge. If all the latinos left, I'm sure we'd still be fine