Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: S>SIGMetal Boots (FA) of Outrageous 14% amp

S>SIGMetal Boots (FA) of Outrageous 14% amp

SOLD
    Last edited by GearSeller; 08-18-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Banned
    oh holy shat i just cream my thong

sexy boot

C/O 14b UP

B/O UPDATED

Quote Originally Posted by GearSeller View Post
    ++
    Last time you mentioned offered around 13b, I asked BubbleB, he is in my guild and he said he wasn't interested at all. As for your offer from Venus you cannot xfer more than 10 b in alz across server. If I am correct the last 14 amp FA glove not boot (which eats hp slots) sold at 8b (low price because there isn't too many FA) and two s amp 14 amp WA pieces sold for 10b.

You have to be realistic on how much alz you can get. If I am correct contact me.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 08-09-2012 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    Last time you mentioned offered around 13b, I asked BubbleB, he is in my guild and he said he wasn't interested at all. As for your offer from Venus you cannot xfer more than 10 b in alz across server. If I am correct the last 14 amp FA glove not boot (which eats hp slots) sold at 8b (low price because there isn't too many FA) and two s amp 14 amp WA pieces sold for 10b.

You have to be realistic on how much alz you can get. If I am correct contact me.
    Yes , you are right. I still have right to sell the price I want

Quote Originally Posted by GearSeller View Post
    Yes , you are right. I still have right to sell the price I want
    Unrealistic selling price.

For a high end item 14b + 2b + (+15 item) easily surpasses 18b, even the 14 amp glove had a very difficult time: han bought it around 8. My point is this; 10b is a high pitched bid - and very reasonable. My offer is genuine, unlike the unrealistic offers you are getting; some of them can't even afford a basic siggy +15. I hope you don't mind me breaking this for you - I am not trying to be rude. There are 4 FA in Mercury who can go for anything beyond 8b - 2 of them are taking some time off and don't want to sell items; which would be whey an djlove. The other two who can purchase your boot are Han and I.

Any offer from Venus is irrelevant because you cannot xfer more than 5b. I was wrong about 10 earlier.

Other than this there is no selling point. A regular price would be 8 , 10 is an overkill but I would still agree to it; you can ask han if he wants to buy it ; and from what I asked he said he is not interested; since his boot is a +15 fc. So if you agree on 10b both of us benefit, I would sell some of my items ... [ and they would sell such as aop6 and things of such nature they have a demand. ] This is not the kind of item where you can say I can wait I have something which will sell at some point.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 08-09-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast