Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Erl* gamegaurd error :( Please Help!

Unhappy Erl* gamegaurd error :( Please Help!

Okay so i was finally able to download cabal, the installation went fine and i ran into a few problems, such as cabal not opening, i managed to get it opened. Now it gives me an error, about the (.erl) files in the gamegaurd folder, something about hacking or some sort. iv tried reinstalling gameguard. i did "check files" before starting the game, i unintalled my antivirus, i turned off my firewall, iv added gameguard, and cabal to the exception for both firewall and antivirus; however nothing seems to be working. and for me to open cabal back up i would have to restart my computer because it does now fully close. Is there any solution to my problem? please help

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...Happens-README. Run through those, in general you probably want to check your services/programs running and verify there is no anti virus/malware related software running, something would be preventing the gameguard modules from initializing properly, you can tell with the task manager, and watching how the gameguard modules act upon start, if they are not present at all, or the main gg module closes right after the cabal executable runs before loading login page, you can be pretty confident something is preventing it in either your services, programs, or av/firewall/operating system settings.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan