Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is wat u get for copying my hair and face Dromar

This is wat u get for copying my hair and face Dromar

LOl
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thats funny I did the same thing to a player by the name DivineHonor who was geared by OGPlanet GM's later a song was made about him,

And I also did it to a GM,
    IGN: Angel

OMG lol im in that pic yushhh

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
    Thats funny I did the same thing to a player by the name DivineHonor who was geared by OGPlanet GM's later a song was made about him,

And I also did it to a GM,
    omg kal was the best gm :3

Quote Originally Posted by DGU4RDI4N View Post
    LOl
    lawl wonder how many times he has ownd u :P

werent u gear carried by tang and then copied both dromar and takimaru? man time sure flys when this happens u must of lost alot of brain cells if u think no one would remember that and if i remember correctly dont u even use the same skeleton mask takimaru used? lmao ur a real follower bro. off forums u think ur so great another thing that i remember is that didnt u quit ur fail fs cos u finally realized u ed and made a warrior and realized u ed even more and then finally went back to fs and barely had alz to gear up? all of a sudden u got a big head cos ur in one of the only guilds left in venus least fearnotavi had brain cells to leave and get better the funny thing is dromar doesnt even need to leave to merc and will always still be better lol but hey enough of my rambling. oh i will add one more thing before u could cash sigs i remember dromar 2shotting u in aod in ch20 and dropping return stones on you LMAO.

its funny how u defend him , and 2 shot me while im in aod not possible lol , and yes i probably did copy taki bt where is he now? LOL, had this look for 1 year and i only wrote tat cause i thought would b funny never really ment it , i was never in tang lol, ur so funny

only reason why i play wa cause i always wanted to try one , for a little fun , im not tryn to b better then fearnotavi or dromar , i just play from time to time ,tats why i didnt leave venus , never really thought ppl would pay this much attention to me lol

only reason why i play wa cause i always wanted to try one , for a little fun , im not tryn to b better then fearnotavi or dromar , i just play from time to time ,tats why i didnt leave venus , never really thought ppl would pay this much attention to me lol
    imo we dont thats just how ive heard about you.

its funny how u defend him , and 2 shot me while im in aod not possible lol , and yes i probably did copy taki bt where is he now? LOL, had this look for 1 year and i only wrote tat cause i thought would b funny never really ment it , i was never in tang lol, ur so funny
    i didnt say now i said back then and im pretty sure thats what i saw, and im just a guildie who posts for em he doesnt need to even bother lol.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast