Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is wat u get for copying my hair and face Dromar

Dat sht cray

Quote Originally Posted by Davinator61 View Post
    Children, children, have yous not heard? Imitation is the SINCEREST form of Flattery. Copying what others have already done IMPLIES Admiration AS WELL as Envy of the person(s) being copied. Just My-Two-Cents-Worth...
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    this one better =P

Angry

YES, I DO Speak English, very well, as a matter of fact, as well as Read and Write it at an Advanced College level! Why do you ask as if I don't, pray tell? Have you troubles with English Language Reading Comprehension, or something along that line, YOURSELF?!? Are YOU a STRUGGLING English as a Second Language (ESL) student?!? Have you difficulties reading Epic or Nonsense Poetry's Twisted Plays-On-Words? Or, perhaps, like Jethro Bodine of the Beverley Hillbillies, progress no further than the Eighth Grade in your Language Arts Studies? Or are you, perhaps, a victim of one of the Abysmally Absolute Bottom 100 School System Districts in this Otherwise-Great-Nation of ours? Or, Heaven FORBID, a High School Drop-Out?!? "English: Do You Speak It" INDEED!

YES, I DO Speak English, very well, as a matter of fact, as well as Read and Write it at an Advanced College level! Why do you ask as if I don't, pray tell? Have you troubles with English Language Reading Comprehension, or something along that line, YOURSELF?!? Are YOU a STRUGGLING English as a Second Language (ESL) student?!? Have you difficulties reading Epic or Nonsense Poetry's Twisted Plays-On-Words? Or, perhaps, like Jethro Bodine of the Beverley Hillbillies, progress no further than the Eighth Grade in your Language Arts Studies? Or are you, perhaps, a victim of one of the Abysmally Absolute Bottom 100 School System Districts in this Otherwise-Great-Nation of ours? Or, Heaven FORBID, a High School Drop-Out?!? "English: Do You Speak It" INDEED!
    You should quit hitting that rock right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    You should quit hitting that rock right about now.
    Or "Beating The Dead Horse", RIIIGHT?!?

Or "Beating The Dead Horse", RIIIGHT?!?
    Wrong.. I'm talking about that crack rock you smokin.

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Wrong.. I'm talking about that crack rock you smokin.
    trollol

thats a lot of emoticons @____@

Banned
    Children, children, have yous not heard? Imitation is the SINCEREST form of Flattery. Copying what others have already done IMPLIES Admiration AS WELL as Envy of the person(s) being copied. Just My-Two-Cents-Worth...
    OoooOooooOOOoo English at an advanced college level.

Although I can see you're not fluent in sarcasm. It's okay; most people in their 50's who play MMO's aren't, Mr. DavinatorBornIn1961.

Thanks for the Entertaining De-Motivational Posters, peeps... Aaaand, just for the record, I WAS engaging in Sarcasm...my own brand, that is...lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast