Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: What's the drop rate like here????

Titanium

What's the drop rate like here????

I see people on the EU side always posting epic drops...I wanna play again but seriously if its a lost cause I don't see myself going through it. SoOooOoo when was the last time you guys got an epic loot??

Never. You have a better chance at winning the lottery than getting an epic drop.
    Fear is an Illusion

Banned
    I got a Seh at sod which surprised me because I didn't think they dropped there... That was my best drop in over 3 months... One before I got eof8 at MO

Alright I'll give a better explanation of your standing in starting out new.
    If you don't have any high level friends who can help you along your way, then its going to be hard to do a lot of things.
    Leveling up to 100+ is easy: easy enough that you'll be able to do it solo and possibly in a day if you keep at it. About 1/4 of the money you get from just questing will most likely go to skillbooks, the other 3/4th you can use to buy decent gear (Like 1 or 2 pieces of ST amp)
    During your low levels your chances of "epic drop" s, considering how LiD can drop SeM/ST amp(Or the very very very rare PC titanium/phery weapons). RS=you get nothing ever and your best shot would be EoD because it can drop PC ST helms which go for a good chunk of alz. VC is almost non-profitable (unless you can farm them from MF) except when you get a SeM (Or the less than 1/billionth of a chance SeH)
    Etc.etc...Chances of becoming good are SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER low cause even if you get a SeH, thats like 2~3b depending on market, and even then thats only ONE PIECE OF SEMI-END GEAR you can buy. Just ONEEEEE you would need another 5 or 6 more drops before your geared enough to possibly be good.

Edit: not trying to be discouraging or anything, just giving the cold hard facts. Don't feel bad, most "epically geared people" used $30 to buy vouchers to sell to other people each week for like years. That or abused the SGH event to +15 something and then sell in AH for multiple billions. End result: USD = instant win
    Last edited by Lyro; 08-08-2012 at 03:12 PM.
    Fear is an Illusion

Last epic drop, that was 2009 of January or February.
    Last edited by Tenrai; 08-08-2012 at 03:34 PM.
    IGN: Angel

Banned
    Drop rates in KO/EU/NA are all the same. The only difference is player population.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Drop rates in KO/EU/NA are all the same. The only difference is player population.

This.

Titanium
    alright thanks for the truth guys...I will most likely still play just cause this game keeps pulling me back in lol. Maybe I will be lucky this time around too...never know.

never got those in red oval...this is event, means, drop rate should be adjusted for ease. but no, it still rare. and now i read, tho I haven't checked yet in game, that they stopped the invasion early which was still supposed to run originally til the 16th.

so u can just imagine the real drop rate out there, even if u use prem which increases drop (quantity, yeah) by 100% but the quality is still the same crap. I never got my first slot extender til i was oh high 160+ level, lol not funny tho, it's frustrating really

everything is 1% chance of dropping even a crude orb