Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Summer Event Delayed

Summer Event Delayed

We will announce that we are going to do something and then when that day comes and passes say 1 tiny thing to 1 person and not tell anyone else or make a posting that we are slacking and cant do what we said we were going to do.

really now? hmmmm new idea. hey guys we are behind we have hit an unexpected error we plan to have this event running by this time sorry for the inconvenience. we should post something like that on our main page.

yes it stinks you guys are behind.... but you shouldn't just let use be sitting here going wth? ummmm really? idk about anyone else but in the real world you give a date you better have stuff done by that date or you wont be making your money no more.
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 08-14-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Didnt u read the lock thread they say they have some other event coming up most like it to b update

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cerverus3 View Post
    Didnt u read the lock thread they say they have some other event coming up most like it to b update
    his point is we shouldnt have to look at each any every PLAYERS thread to see a GM comment about it. it should be a GM post, wth is official annoucements, events etc category even here for if it isnt gonna be used?

Quote Originally Posted by Killer255 View Post
    We will announce that we are going to do something and then when that day comes and passes say 1 tiny thing to 1 person and not tell anyone else or make a posting that we are slacking and cant do what we said we were going to do.

really now? hmmmm new idea. hey guys we are behind we have hit an unexpected error we plan to have this event running by this time sorry for the inconvenience. we should post something like that on our main page.

yes it stinks you guys are behind.... but you shouldn't just let use be sitting here going wth? ummmm really? idk about anyone else but in the real world you give a date you better have stuff done by that date or you wont be making your money no more.
    Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    his point is we shouldnt have to look at each any every PLAYERS thread to see a GM comment about it. it should be a GM post, wth is official annoucements, events etc category even here for if it isnt gonna be used?

go to sleep

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Lolwut? I don't get it... What's your new great idea? O.o

I would like to apologize to everyone about the lack of information regarding the Summer Event being delayed. We experienced some issues attempting to release both the new contents update and the Summer Event. Thus, we’ve decided to focus on a much more important issue, the CABAL Episode VII: Arcane Trace release.

The Summer Event has just been delayed to make way for the new content, the event will be made available as soon as possible.
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 08-14-2012 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    I would like to apologize to everyone about the lack of information regarding the Summer Event being delayed. We experienced some issues attempting to release both the new contents update and the Summer Event. Thus, we’ve decided to focus on a much more important issue, the CABAL Episode VII: Arcane Trace release.

The Summer Event has just been delayed to make way for the new content, the event will be made available as soon as possible.
    like this
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 08-14-2012 at 05:53 PM.

till when dafuq

yea im becoming impatient :<

starting to wonder if they are delayed or cancled?

also SHOCKED that this post went some where. thank you lorkan. we just like to know whats up instead of being left in the dark. btw like the update, everything is fun so far