Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: august 8th maint and events!

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    get a room you two wtf rofl
    You just mad I don't talk to you like that anymore lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cerverus3 View Post
    he alredy show link a few post above if u to lazy to look for it here look at this link
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-Last-2-events

if u dont want o look a link here its the awnser of gm snow

We appreciate your interest in our events and are glad to hear that you've enjoyed the events that we've had so far. The last 2 remaining events for Summer have been held off due to another event that is soon to happen. Please be patient and keep up to date with all of our events on our main page.

We are sorry if this may cause you any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Game Master Snow
    ty for ur comment, and this thread was opened by abi, not a GM as it should of been.

and as u said he showed link above, he edited that in after his original comment.
    Last edited by cronic21; 08-10-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    ty for ur comment, and this thread was opened by abi, not a GM as it should of been.

and as u said he showed link above, he edited that in after his original comment.
    ok...
    lol says the new guy that just joined the forum mr 2012? 3 months pro. Join Date
    May 2012
    Kid...

btw, i have a gift for u > http://forum.cabal.com/member.php?7283-Tom-Pham
    now am i old enuf to talk to you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilAi View Post
    ok...

Kid...

u can link a forum account other than the account u have and are using, gratz? cookies r in the mail.

u can link a forum account other than the account u have and are using, gratz? cookies r in the mail.
    hey kid, tell GM to fix the Facebook log in thingy i'd love to use it again *edited*.

p/s: i dont think you are smart enough to understand so....that was my old forum account connected by my facebook, now we can't log in by facebook account anymore. And don't ask me, i sent tickets like few months ago and it's still not fixed Laugh out loud.

^OMG i can't believe i have to explain it like that, even "LOL", cuz i dont think u can understand. u shouldnt have skipped so many classes.
    Last edited by EvilAi; 08-11-2012 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAi View Post
    ok...

Kid...

No!
    <--- You have to be that old, which is the same age as alot of ppl.

lol. Hey just let the kid keep trolling himself. Adding onto it doesn't help.

Obviously this kid doesn't understand that even if m/a is every 2 weeks, they can interrupt it for an update, which is different than an event, if they want.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    No!
    <--- You have to be that old, which is the same age as alot of ppl.

lol. Hey just let the kid keep trolling himself. Adding onto it doesn't help.

Obviously this kid doesn't understand that even if m/a is every 2 weeks, they can interrupt it for an update, which is different than an event, if they want.
    the only troll here is evil, when they comment on a post with nothing productive or intelligent being added to the subject. and they get butthurt so easy that its funny and feel they have to defend themselves, hence "its" (female anime character, hard to guess ur gender is it a 7yr old girl? or a 17 boy that jerks too much?) link to a different forum account. and val, usually u have something of benefit to add. and yes they can interrupt for a maintenance, or an event. they can start up 10% off items in item shop on the 8th, did they not? and btw, im happy no event in exchange for update, the topic was about lack of informing.

Banned
    LoLuMaD is a common defense mechanism around here

i also think its messed up how delay of scheduled event wasn't formally announced, and we're expected to read every thread to find out what happened. not really much to ask from a professional company :V

if they let things like this blow by without notice, i wonder what other stuff they sweep under the rung without user's notice

#conspiracytheory

the only troll here is evil, when they comment on a post with nothing productive or intelligent being added to the subject. and they get butthurt so easy that its funny and feel they have to defend themselves, hence "its" (female anime character, hard to guess ur gender is it a 7yr old girl? or a 17 boy that jerks too much?) link to a different forum account. and val, usually u have something of benefit to add. and yes they can interrupt for a maintenance, or an event. they can start up 10% off items in item shop on the 8th, did they not? and btw, im happy no event in exchange for update, the topic was about lack of informing.
    ur the one who mad over EST
    idk about u but i think im @ least 15 years older than u =P, cuz i can read and understand even im wasnt born in the State :">
    the way u talk is when some1 who can't win an argument.
    here i remind u.
    Blame EST => calling me troll => i added link=> talking about my forum joined date =>i joined in 2010 and u dont know about FB thingy => lost an argument and started talking shet.
    LOLUMAD?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast