Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Re-opening thread: S> Blue Bike of Resist +9 (5% Resist Crit Rate (PC))

Quote Originally Posted by Lyro View Post
    I think Dromar's in Venus so asking him to meet me would require a transfer, and I don't want to make him waste the 4~5 vouchers just to prove his bid is real (along with other people from venus who are bidding, don't think there is anyone else) as for the other people I guess I could but thats a lot of work. It would be easier if I did know the IGG of ppl making bids. I would assume that a low level or someone with little or no reputation couldn't possibly have 20b+ but thats just speculation.
    I'm trying to be fair to everyone making offers, but negotiations through forums is a bit challenging
    Wow, just wow... It's called make a level 1 and meet the person in Venus.

Titanium
    I guess you guys don't know, but the next update you can buy recipe for crafting bike in NPC.

True I could, but then I would have to convince Dromar that I am who I am on Venus (Also I'd have to find him -.-) Effort I kinda dont want to put in.
    I'll just give an ultimatum. I put B/O at 27b, and put the bike on Merc's auction house. Ill also put C/O the same as 21b by satanicFB. Current time is (for me since i live using EST) 6:35 PM. 24 Hours from now, either the highest C/O past 21b wins or someone buys the bike at 27b from AH. Window is a difference of 6b and 24 hours. I'm done trying to figure whose trolling and whose legit.
    Those who think that others are trolling me, I took this into consideration: Name 5 people who own a resist crit rate bike cause frankly I can only name one other than myself. Value of items go up if there are a small supply of them and I don't think there are more than 5 RCR bikes. (Even if there are, the owners will most likely NEVER trade them.) So the value of my bike should be whatever someone who doesn't own one thinks its worth
    Fear is an Illusion

b/o 27b...
    u can buy a resis rate bike card overpricing for RW3 with around 10b, and get a Rw3 2 slots for 1.3b[AH] and u'll have 66.66% chance of getting a better bike than that Blue bike [craft 5%-7%] and it's Rw3..., or 33.33% chance of getting a worse bike than that Blue bike

well no hate, just saying, just saying

try makeing a lvl 1 noob in venus and checking. cause paying more than like 5b for this is IMO insane. when i offer to people they always ask me show alz in trade then they shout my C/O and stuff these bids are the highest ive ever seen u have to check.

Merely a B/O, not asking or expecting it to be bought at that price, and yea I do suspect that people are trolling with bids...to some degree, which is why I got fed up with trying to figure it all out. Put a timer on bidding as well. I just want to end this soon.
    Time remaining: ~22 Hours. C/O:21b (If the C/O turns out to be false, the next highest bid will be the taker)
    Fear is an Illusion

Banned
    25 b pure alz !!!!!!!! Cashinnnnnnnnnnnnnn $$$$$$$$$$$$

ahhaahahahaha q riiiiicoooooooo

cookies aaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii que ricooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyro View Post
    Merely a B/O, not asking or expecting it to be bought at that price, and yea I do suspect that people are trolling with bids...to some degree, which is why I got fed up with trying to figure it all out. Put a timer on bidding as well. I just want to end this soon.
    Time remaining: ~22 Hours. C/O:21b (If the C/O turns out to be false, the next highest bid will be the taker)
    if thats the way ur gonna do this then dont even bother, cos honestly i think its stupid dromar would bid this much on it in the first place but now ur asking for way to much when theyre trolling is pretty obvious /look at theyre other posts and its easy to figure that out, but ur such a fatass that ur just gonna sit here believing all these obvious trolls hell even choasomega was trolling we all know he's broke, eitherway i think dro's done bidding on this thing hell a damp rw3 3% finished slots would be better imo.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast