I have seen a large amount of variety with Weapon Skins, but I feel that more medieval weapons could be used for design inspiration. For example, a scimitar skin for Katanas/Daikatanas; a war hammer for Blades/Greatswords; a tome for Orbs/Crystals (in this case it should be held by the hand, rather than equipped on the back).

I'm sure this has come up before, but I feel that Cabal should incorporate a skin color feature at character creation. If this is implemented, then characters already created should be given the option to change their skin color. Perhaps making it an Item Shop-only feature, or including additional colors in the Item Shop would make this more viable. I'm white myself, but seeing all one color annoys me. The more variety the better!

Lately the same costumes keep looping through the Item Shop. Why not bring back some old ones, such as the Nightwalker Armor/Battle/Martial sets? New costumes would be nice as well. There are several costumes oriented towards evil, so why not try something on the side of justice? I'm sure paladin and angel costumes would sell!