Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Class Changer

RedOsmium

Class Changer

Item that changes class k? tnxbye
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

been here asked that.. not gonna happen

This cannot work for a couple reasons.

1) Skills - All skills would have to be deleted or swapped out for skills of the same level; even then, those skills wouldn't be leveled the way you want them.
    2) Gear - A large portion of gear is class-specific these days; how would a class change from BL to WA work while wearing a BL suit?

Sorry, but I highly doubt this will ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mnslayer27 View Post
    This cannot work for a couple reasons.

1) Skills - All skills would have to be deleted or swapped out for skills of the same level; even then, those skills wouldn't be leveled the way you want them.
    2) Gear - A large portion of gear is class-specific these days; how would a class change from BL to WA work while wearing a BL suit?

Sorry, but I highly doubt this will ever happen.
    The point would be to change a Bl item to Wi..LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    The point would be to change a Bl item to Wi..LOL
    That's what I was thinking.

but then again. being able to change your char from a BL to a WA would be pretty fawking awesome

RedOsmium
    what about runes (mainly the difference between in it being specifically s/m amp, same with attack)? I doubt they'd bring this in, it'd just be easier to buy another char.

absolutely not. just make another character if you want to be another class, and dont give me that crap about "well ive worked so hard on this character it wouldnt be fair,cool,nice to start over again" its all bs i personally have 6 characters all of each class and i level them when i want to and eventually they will all be high or max levels. plus it wouldnt be right to change from class to class experiencing all of the pros and cons without any work put into them