Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cutting Profits, Raising Cost!

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    Why oh why does EST keep wrecking the game with each new update? What I mean is they keep making it harder to progress, advance or gain items and such.....for instance, they increase cost of materials to craft BM3 and at the same time cut the earnings you get from selling gear to NPC's to 1/10 of what we get now. If I understand right, that means when I use to get about 100k for selling a suit to NPC's, I'll only get 10k for it after the update. This is not good because the economy (at least in NA and on Venus) is screwed up already. I'm wondering when they do these updates if they even bother to assess how things are different in different servers and countries.
    Cabal 2 is around the corner along with GW2 and Blade & Soul. You are seeking a server wipe, this would renew the economy right away, but will turn off a lot of current continuous players. My recommendation to your economic dilemma would simply build a core group, and focus on gearing each other through the rigorous acts of dungeon spamming. Pay no mind to mindless PK's, have at least HR 10 and just spam through bosses. This is a steady way of farming alz legitimately in a free to play game.
    IGN: Angel

Or just be one of the many people who spends $30 a week each week on vouchers and earn 400~500m a week depending on voucher price
    Fear is an Illusion

eff it then, just quit PROBLEM SOLVED

Quote Originally Posted by Lyro View Post
    Or just be one of the many people who spends $30 a week each week on vouchers and earn 400~500m a week depending on voucher price
    just saying if u want u can buy as many game cards as u want and buy vouchers/Capsules from prepaid shop, it's unlimited.
    For some ppl spending some k on this game is nothing compared to their income.

yea wut tenrai said,a couple of rlly good games are around the corner so just wait....
    if ur so concerned about making alz;idk in which server u r but mercury AH compared to venus it is rllly messed up. so easier way to make alz is by buying vouchers from prepaid shop,get a good group and spam dungeons or just play with the market,some ppl make alz by doing that lol not much but better than nothing =p
    this game is extremely <removed> up from how it was years ago so just get used to it or just quit.Gms will do nothing about it....
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 08-13-2012 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Language

cant wait for blade and soul :>

Banned
    blade and soul was pretty underwhelming... pretty graphics, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    you are my shy shy shy boy, oh oh oh mah boy <3

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAi View Post
    you are my shy shy shy boy, oh oh oh mah boy <3
    lol wth XD

Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    pssst

<Video Removed>
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 08-13-2012 at 09:30 AM.
    IGN: Angel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast