Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cutting Profits, Raising Cost!

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Are you kidding me? This game is becoming more and more of a joke in difficulty with every update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yowai View Post
    yeah back in the day it was alot harder
    ^ as you've already read once b4. They're not really cutting it that badly. It is quite a drain I suppose, but the crafting system is getting such an overhaul that that reduction in income is also a reduction in expendetures (no more proofs) Now if you never crafted before, I suppose this update is just meh to you. But you're going to start seeing epic things you didn't think would exist now with the Master craft system in place.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

i would even play blade and soul just for the flying/jumping lol
    spend a whole day doing it lol XD

Banned
    lol when i did play on kr version that's all i did, its fun as hell just jumping around and runnin on water

the battle gameplay was kinda rock-paper-scissor to me tho

screw the battle system man,running and jumping ftw!! lool

RedOsmium
    More reason for alz buyers to spend more moneyz elsewhere.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    ^ as you've already read once b4. They're not really cutting it that badly. It is quite a drain I suppose, but the crafting system is getting such an overhaul that that reduction in income is also a reduction in expendetures (no more proofs) Now if you never crafted before, I suppose this update is just meh to you. But you're going to start seeing epic things you didn't think would exist now with the Master craft system in place.
    THIS. They cut the price so you dont NPC the items, forcing you to BREAK IT and sell the upgrade/force/material core piece. And believe me, they will be on demand.

Welcome to the new age of crafting

Quote Originally Posted by godafe View Post
    THIS. They cut the price so you dont NPC the items, forcing you to BREAK IT and sell the upgrade/force/material core piece. And believe me, they will be on demand.

Welcome to the new age of crafting
    and immediately some more ons are alreday pushing its price up.

quite pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    and immediately some more ons are alreday pushing its price up.

quite pathetic.
    Well, thats how the market goes. Why they are pathetic? They read the patch notes, get the list of crafting components and are waiting for the update to arrive.

Also, everybody can break cheap items for FCPiece/UCPiece, and flood the market with them. Dont complain. Adapt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123