Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal freezing and crashing like crazy.

Question Cabal freezing and crashing like crazy.

My game is crashing and freezing all over the place and it seems to get worst everyday. I remember when I only crashes like 2-3 times a day now its crashing like every 10 minutes...
    Any suggestions on what I should do? I tried redownloading, reinstalling, check files, defrag, virus scan...almost anything I could think of.

EDIT: I seem to crash even more in Lakeside.
    Last edited by cleavertien; 08-12-2012 at 03:36 PM.

i think i have the same problem as you, cabal crashes so much in one day that i cant even play for 30minutes. It disconnects and when i try connecting again, i get to about the character selection and i select my character but it freezes after that

get a better pc or turn cabal graphics to the lowest quality turn off effects, weather effect, water effect etc.. when switching channels make sure u are in full screen so u wont get dc . restart cabal every 3 hours would help too
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Quote Originally Posted by cleavertien View Post
    My game is crashing and freezing all over the place and it seems to get worst everyday. I remember when I only crashes like 2-3 times a day now its crashing like every 10 minutes...
    Any suggestions on what I should do? I tried redownloading, reinstalling, check files, defrag, virus scan...almost anything I could think of.

EDIT: I seem to crash even more in Lakeside.
    Run a memtest first, see if any errors show up could be another to add to the list, I've never had cabal crash that often to be honest, and I've had some pretty shady characters lol.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Shadow Titanium
    If I play in window mode I don't crash as much

Quote Originally Posted by modem View Post
    get a better pc or turn cabal graphics to the lowest quality turn off effects, weather effect, water effect etc.. when switching channels make sure u are in full screen so u wont get dc . restart cabal every 3 hours would help too
    SWEETNESS! this helped lots. Thank you